BRYCECLARE

Notts County

What you will get is someone who will buy it for a pound, promise huge investments that will never happen and use it as a way to reduce capital gains liabilities. They stand every chance of never having heard of  Notts County with a strong possibility they were not even born in England never mind Nottingham!

Will they speak like wot we do me duck? I doubt it. More likely to use phrases like 'going forward,'  'blue sky thinking'  and what ever jingoistic claptrap is this months favourite.

I'm not a football fan and I think it sad that clubs go to the wall but they are sitting on a prime chunk of real estate and greedy eyes are watching...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, philmayfield said:

Is he a bit of a d**k? Discuss!

Watched the Alan Hardy interview on tonight's East Midlands Today, there is no denying he looks & talks a broken man? I hope & prey the people close to him, keep an eye on his health, mental or otherwise.

4 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

Must be born in Nottingham or the County of

This should go for anything Nottingham, I only want folk with an NG postcode in the City Ground supporting my Nottingham Forest, I don't give i flying f  that you've traveled every game from Germany/Italy/France/Iceland/Ireland/Kent. you don't live here, or you never have, or you left, you belong in the away end, we didn't we stayed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Spot on RR. Two of us we stranded at Old Trafford one night, and saw a Silverdale coach amongst a line of coaches. We pleaded for a lift back, and even offered to pay, but were told to F off, as they were all Man U supporters returning to NOTTM !  Bar stewards!

• Like 1

download-1.jpgBoth sides of the Trent have a massive history of Irish and Scottish staff..on and off the pitch.

• Like 1

Forest have always had some great Scots,,,5 of the 1959 cup winning team were Scots........can you name them ? no cheating,,,!!!

The first Irishman i remember was Noel Kelly ,,early 50s,,

The first Northern Irish player i remember was Fay Coyle........a centre forward when Forest were trying to replace the great Wally Ardron as the centre forward,again early 50s   poor old Fay didn't last long,,

Welshmen,,,?   Terry tra la la Hennesey and Ronnie Rees,, 

Edit,,   sorry Notts for being on wrong site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Another question as above................5 forest players were Scots 5 were English what was the other ?

What ?!!!!! Nationality,,,gerra grip Den              

Liam o'kane.John Robertson.Don Masson.Jimmy Sirrell.Ian McCullough.

Stewart Imlach..Archie Gemmel..Frank Gray....i can think of 20 odd more irish and scottish who have aided these two clubs.

Sorry Den,, just got it............not very funny though..............lol

15 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:
14 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

Another question as above................5 forest players were Scots 5 were English what was the other ?

Forest have always had some great Scots,,,5 of the 1959 cup winning team were Scots........can you name them ? no cheating,,,

None of you Forest fans know then  ?

Deepdene. No,   

Forest five scots 59 cup final,?

What about Bill Whare? He was from Guernsey, which is not part of the United Kingdom

• Like 1

Bill whare correct answer,, so who were the five scots?

19 minutes ago, benjamin1945 said:

so who were the five scots?

Jock, Jock, Jock, Jock and, er ..... Jock? :Shock:

• Like 1

Well done Jill,, spot on. Lol

• Like 1

I certainly am Jill,, all these blokes eh tut,, 

• Like 1

Ben, you'd better suggest that Jill puts in an application to become their next manager when the current incumbent departs

• Like 1

Thats ok Jill,, not many of the last few managers did,,  lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1