You're not the first one to say this, but what's one to do when the kids and the grandkids are all in Toronto?

Georgygirl.

I delivered papers to an old lady at 34 burford st as a youngster....This would be back in the early 80's for a newsagents on radford rd who's name I cant remember for the life of me..

I uswed to have to go in to her house cause she was unable to get around...she had home help take care of her...and she always looked out for me at christmas...

You're not the first one to say this, but what's one to do when the kids and the grandkids are all in Toronto?

Georgygirl.

Get a job with Air Canada :smile:

I worked for them for a while. Four free passes a year at that time. Not sure if that is true today. Last I heard government was going to start taxing them at the rate they would cost you if you had to pay full fare.

l.o.l. might have been a great idea many many moons ago...but hardly think they're gonna hire me at my age.

Georgygirl.

Not too many years ago Freddie Laker was running a service out of Fort Lauderdale Fl.

I flew the later Laker Airways, would be late 90's early 00's.

Leather Seats, real cutlery, glasses, and the hostesses were in their 60's!

The airline did not last long?

Thinking about the above it must have been Pre 9/11?