£25,000,000 Euro Lottery.

What would you spend some on if it was you???

Me???

Get some decent dental work done...

Buy a huge country estate with lakes and turn it into a nature reserve with no hunting or farming with chemicals.Somewhere to walk my dogs in peace in my older years.

Hire a mega yacht with crew and cruise the Pacific islands during Englands winter.

Help out some mates I've made over the years who are working all hours on the markets for next to sod all.

Provide a group of friends and visitors for lonely house bound pensioners who never see a living soul from one week to the next.

What about you??

I would love to buy an old American "Motel" - in a picturesque location. Remodel all the rooms, and add a large garage/workshop. Refurbish a few MGB's to near-new condition then offer B&B vacations with MGB rentals!

I think the British car nuts would love it - and so would I!

Of course, a week at "The Tides" in South Beach every now and then would be required, as would a cottage in an English village (Derbyshire preferably) within walking distance of a "perfect" village pub!

Have liposuction

Buy a 2 seat Spitfire with super wide seats

Loads of aviation fuel

Refresher course on a PPL

Big house with fishing lake, landing strip and hanger

Ensure my kids were well educated

Then fire up the 'Spit' and f**k off with a dirty woman ...........LOL

Have a luxury motor cruiser with full staff and travel the med.

Have any cosmetic work needed (plenty)

Get a vip pass for my daughter to see Miley Cyruss (yeh groan)

Husband can retire and fish off the luxury boat,

Not much really.... whoever said money cannot buy happiness - it would certainly go a long way to get it.

Having said that, money cannot buy you a perfect health .... which is the most important thing.

Beefsteak, if you had lipo would you need extra wide seats?????

Having said that, money cannot buy you a perfect health

It can keep you healthier though...good food..housing...keeping warm.

Royalty and Maggie Thatcher have constant private nursing care...They'll live longer than some poor old biddy on the pension...and in greater comfort.I bet none of them will get MRSA in some scruffy hospital.

Ayup Ian,

I would get that dirty woman to clean herself up a bit before I let her into the Spitfire,

Rog

Caroline looks pretty clean to me, rich widow with her own two seat Spitfire, you wouldn't have to spend a penny of your winnings if you got in with her, sorry Caroline:-

20090614Bentwaters528-1.jpg

Incidentally Mariag, have you ever looked inside the cockpit of a Spitfire, it's not very spacious, even after lipo, our Beefy is a big lad, I'm sure his head would touch the cockpit canopy, you'd have to get him inside a Messerschmidt 109 with a shoe horn.

Sorry Ian, I reckon that the best aircraft for you would be a Mosquito, Spitfires are pretty common anyway, Mossies aren't, you could even take out the nav seat and put an armchair in. Theres one going through a painfully slow restoration in Canada, thats the one I'd go for if I won that amount of money, get it finished, finish off the flying lessons and hope to be at Legends in time for the Olympics.

My missus dream is to have an animal rescue centre, I'm happy to go along with that. Thats it then, big estate with animal sanctuary, airstrip with Mosquito in hangar, a massive working Hornby Dublo layout with every item they've ever produced, a DUKW and a 1943 Dodge 4x4, and a pair of Fowler steam ploughing engines, oh and a newbuild fully working example of LNER 2-8-2 'Cock of the North', plus a pretty decent boat on the Broads with a weekend chalet and mooring to go with it.

Would £25m cover that, or would I still have to rely on the Sainsburies cheap shelves to eat well.

I would build a HUGE bath and fill it with all these dirty women that denshaw was picking up.

I love PoohBears ADVERT.

He who sells sweets needs dental work.....( i found that funny ) imsorry

When I first met Beefsteak around 1982, He clambered partly into my MG Midget.

My earliest image of him was a big loud freckly guy in shorts sitting in the passenger seat with left leg hanging over the side?

Eyeball Eyeball that man, Beefsteak

It's all to do with that big throbbing Merlin engine on the front of them...

Then go for a Lanc and get four!

He who sells sweets needs dental work.....( i found that funny )

Teeth lasted 60 years ...can't moan at that.Trouble is gum disorder loosened 'em.I'd love to be able to afford implants but I don't have 15 grand spare...unlike MPs.

Funny Mick... I'd do that too.

Looks like the one we stayed in a couple of years ago... damn it, now I want to go back there.

So then Poohbear, if you won all that money wouldn't you be in the same position as Royalty and Maggie Thatcher ? Maybe people would start calling you and damaging your property out of nothing more than jealousy.

Teeth lasted 60 years ...can't moan at that.Trouble is gum disorder loosened 'em.I'd love to be able to afford implants but I don't have 15 grand spare...unlike MPs.

Poohbear I still have 2 baby teeth (fang ones), my second teeth came through when I was about 11, but they were coming through the roof of my mouth so had to be taken out. These baby teeth are a tad loose (although have been loose for 3/4 years) I went in beeston for a quote on implants and they wanted 5 grand.... I didn't even like the dentist! I looked into having it done in budapest (very good dentists with european training) and it was going to cost about half the quote from beeston. i still haven't had it done (keep thinking whilst ever they are in my head they can stay) my neighbour here has had 2 in her lower jaw and it has only cost her a thousand - so I may go to the one she went to......when it is absolutely necessary. You do have to shop around here as some charge the same as UK..... I am still looking into another dentist who is Indian and over here and from what I understand they maybe even cheaper!

Well Mick, if you won 25mill (pounds) at this moment you could buy about a thousand of those houses in Florida and have enough money left over to fly there first class - several times!

So then Poohbear, if you won all that money wouldn't you be in the same position as Royalty and Maggie Thatcher ? Maybe people would start calling you and damaging your property out of nothing more than jealousy.

I would do some good with my money, not be a continuous leech on others.

I'll help some poor pensioners ..you go and wave your little flag at that lot.

Buddy ...you wouldn't believe how broke I am at the mo...not a spot of grub in the house.....Stay home.

All my spare cash went on clearing the moat, and my last helicopter trip to the golf course.