Hucknall Airshow Today

We had a nice slow flypast over the garden by the BBMF Hurricane 'Last of the Many' this lunchtime.

I looked up to see which airshow it was probably heading to, I suspect Margate, and saw that there was an airshow at Hucknall today, the theme being Merlins. The pictures on the website looked impressive but there was a distinct lack of information about participants.

I suppose if anyone was going, they'd be there now, anyone know anything, was Poohbear going with his stall to sell some 'tuffees', has Beefsteak still got 1000 pictures of Cosford to edit and hadn't noticed. It's only just up the road for Fynger, I hope he hasn't let us down and missed it.

Not heard a thing , (And I'm on several aviation based web site forums too)

Still editing , I have some crackers of the Reds

Try this link:-

http://www.merlinflyingclub.co.uk/pageant.html

Admission £5:00, aircraft taking part:-

Spitfire XIX

Sukhoi Su29

Pitts S1D

Hurricane

Mustang

The Yakolevs

Looks a nice low key display, sounds as if they couldn't be bothered to tell anyone though, thats not going to earn them any money is it !!!!

After the show, the Hurricane came right over our house on it's way south. Be about 500 feet up, as we are about 1.5 miles from the end of the runway. magnificent!