Damn and blast! I keep missing all these joke posts that AN-other keeps sending, must say he has alot of interests, and seems to me interested in topics I've started? maybe I should send him my email then he can post direct?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not realy changing subject , but as a teenager we used the Lincoln bound platform waiting room as our hang out . The signal box man didn't mind as we used to borrow his brush to sweep it out every nig

Hardly looks the same bridge? I reckon some 70+? years between the 2 pictures, the latter taken after closure of course

Damn and blast! I keep missing all these joke posts that AN-other keeps sending, must say he has alot of interests, and seems to me interested in topics I've started? maybe I should send him my email then he can post direct?

IS HE REALLY WORTH THE ENERGY ASH.

HOPE YOU ARE OK. WILL YOU BE DOWN WHITEHART REUNION THIS SATURDAY STARTS 2P. WITH BIKE SHOW AND FUNDAY LIVE MUSIC ALL DAY AND NIGHT. ALL PROCEEDS TO CHILDRENS CHARITIES AT Q.M.C. NO ENTRANCE FEE BUT WILL COME ROUND WITH THE BUCKET FOR THE CHARITY.

DIXIE JACK

PUGMA HO.

MICK RUTHERFORD BAND

BEST WISHES BABS.

• 2 weeks later...

Came across this, I know where it was, have in fact walked over those spans but can't for life of me remember seeing this view from the road, caption said photo took from Drury Hill (top? bottom?) looks like road to left something Marsh (Narrow? Broad?)

nottingham-viaduct-seen-from-drury-.jpg

Under the far bridge were some footsteps leading towards Garners Hill.

Tis was the north east corner of the old Broad Marsh Bus Station.

The photograph was taken with approximately a 1 second exposure.

I could only guess at the aperture?

Here's a later view from a little further back.

broadmarsh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Every Saturday morning we get a "125" come past, told it's "the Skeggy Train", yesterday it came back after about 2 hrs, very slowly and sounding "off song", should have stuck with steam,lol

• 9 years later...
On 6/30/2009 at 8:24 PM, poohbear said:

had a dog called Cyril and a budgie called Colin...suffered from smelly feet

Budgie with smelly feet? Do tell more 

Anyone have an auntie/grandma with a budgie not called Peter or Joey?