Michael Jackson dead

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was watching interviews on sky news for MJs friends - robin gibb - and you would think they were talking about a completely different man ..... how he like junk food (he hasn't eaten in yonks), he was a 'regular' guy -eh what?

Had he been a non celebrity he would've been locked up for his behaviour alone!

I did read that he was so obsessed with his nose and its surgery, that a plastic surgeon had to put him under and pretend to do more work on it.... there was nothing else to be done to it it was collapsing. How true that was I don't know, but it is such a shame as he was a lovely little' black' lad and made a mockery of himself.

Just to put my point of view to this discussion. Michael Jackson was a brilliant singer/dancer and i loved his music. As for being a peodo i never will believe that. For a start anybody who was abused as a child would never put any other kid through the same thing, and as for him sharing his bed with children its because he was like a child himself and i think very mis understood! And it is only peoples dirty minds that think it is anything else!

What a load of nonsense

Georgygirl

I see you are on line, I'd like your comments as to my posting 49, I don't think I was, or intend to be, horrible, towards your obvious hero, I'm just trying to look at facts, not sick jokes, though that shows what the British public, not blinded fans, really thought of this strange man who's assisted talent vanished many years ago. He's had more publicity than Lennon had when he was killed, and quite frankly, there's no comparison. Lennon made his own carreer, Jackson was beaten into a pulp to do it.

Firbeck,

yes you see me online, I cannot avoid that happening, however you also see that I am not entering onto this thread up till now.

I prefer not to have anything to do with this topic, as it would not matter what I said, it would be distorted and torn to shreds.

Let the people have their fun, I just refuse to add any fuel.

just one thing, I was not a M.J. fan, just a human being like he was.

Georgygirl.

Just found in the news

Michael Jackson cut his father out of his last will in a move that would deprive him of a share in the singer's fortune, it has been reported.

The Wall Street Journal said the document, which was drafted in 2002, divides the pop star's estate between his mother, three children and a number of charities.

So he gets the last laugh anyway.

Documents obtained by the Associated Press today show Jackson had $567.6m in assets, including his Neverland Ranch and rights to songs by the Beatles, but had debts of $331m, leaving him with a net worth of $236.6m. The documents were dated 2007.

Michael Jackson was reportedly not the biological father of the three children he raised.

Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his three children, TMZ.com reported Tuesday.

Jackson’s children were all conceived in vitro with sperm from unknown donors. Debbie Rowe is also reportedly not the biological mother of the two eldest children she carried, “Prince” Michael Joseph Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine, 11. Rowe simply acted as a surrogate and was paid a great deal for her services.

Jackson’s third and youngest child, Prince (Blanket) Michael II, 7, was carried by a surrogate mother who never knew the identity of the receiving parent.

Just to put my point of view to this discussion. Michael Jackson was a brilliant singer/dancer and i loved his music. As for being a peodo i never will believe that. For a start anybody who was abused as a child would never put any other kid through the same thing, and as for him sharing his bed with children its because he was like a child himself and i think very mis understood! And it is only peoples dirty minds that think it is anything else!

He was a homosexual paedophilic child molester.... end of story

Michael Jackson was reportedly not the biological father of the three children he raised.

Michael Jackson was not the biological father of any of his three children, TMZ.com reported Tuesday.

Jackson’s children were all conceived in vitro with sperm from unknown donors. Debbie Rowe is also reportedly not the biological mother of the two eldest children she carried, “Prince” Michael Joseph Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine, 11. Rowe simply acted as a surrogate and was paid a great deal for her services.

Jackson’s third and youngest child, Prince (Blanket) Michael II, 7, was carried by a surrogate mother who never knew the identity of the receiving parent.

Bought to order - how low can you get. I didn't hear about Debbie Rowe not even being biological mother - it just gets worse.

I remember reading when one of the older children was born that Michael was off with the baby before the placenta had been delivered..... real fruitcake - in all fairness he should've been sectioned

theres just as good in every bar in turkey most nights!

...explains why he hasn`t had any recent Hittites! Also why he did not go `cold turkey'( in case he sprained his Ankara).(Japanese Turk).

I have a mass of Michael Jackson jokes(sent to me from NZ) but do not want to offend anyone on the site.Will forward if requested.

I think that there's only one person thats been offended Stan, and she's probably off to Neverland to weep and wail in front of the glass coffin.

I've heard he only weighed 8 stone when he snuffed it and by all accounts he was a tall bloke, I hope they've replaced all his internal organs with something more substantial, like a few bags of cement.

I like the new deal on the concert tickets, yes you can get your money back, but why not instead keep the ticket, with no refund, Wacko Jacko designed it himself, it'll make you a fortune on E-bay.

Did you see the mansion in Kent that the concert promoters had rented for a year at the cost of £1m so he'd have somewhere half decent to stay in, they'd also refurbished it to Mr Jacksons taste, how much was that then, I thought he was broke, couldn't he have stayed in digs in Hackney, much nearer to the 02 stadium, less of a pushbike journey as well.

All this fiddling with the system certainly killed this subject dead.

Did anyone see the film shown constantly on TV yesterday with Jackson rehearsing for his show just before he died.

Was it me, while the media reporters seemed to be waxing lyrical about him, I thought he looked more like a corpse than he did on 'Thriller', he was skinny, half starved and his movements were slow and unco-ordinated, the dancers behind him were making a mockery of him, he also didn't appear to be with it at all, I wasn't the only one that thought the same.

By a great sense of timing, last night, BBC2 showed a concert recorded last year of Stevie Wonder in action. The black music industry and Jackson fans obviously forgot about him when they were delivering their weeping and wailing over MJ. Another former child star, with the disadvantage of being blind, but able to write, produce and even play all his own material, an hours worth of classic songs, impeccably performed and delivered. Also notably present was his REAL daughter, Aisha Morris, on backing vocals, rather attractive she was too, and black.

What a contrast, Stevie Wonder, black, proud, overwieght, nearly 60, but still able to deliver.

Was he found guilty of any of these alegations?

Nope, he was'nt. But then again Sony could'nt afford to have their biggest asset locked away in Jail. You can't sell records from a prison cell, ask Gary Glitter. And when you got all that money and have access to some of the most powerful lawyers in the world and the American jury selection system you got a better than even chance of getting the result you want. And don't forget the fact that he paid Jordie Chandler's family $22 million hush money to stop 'em spilling the beans even more. Now why did he do that I wonder?

what the **** happened there? never touched anything!

I've deleted it for you now.

All this fiddling with the system certainly killed this subject dead.

Did anyone see the film shown constantly on TV yesterday with Jackson rehearsing for his show just before he died.

Was it me, while the media reporters seemed to be waxing lyrical about him, I thought he looked more like a corpse than he did on 'Thriller', he was skinny, half starved and his movements were slow and unco-ordinated, the dancers behind him were making a mockery of him, he also didn't appear to be with it at all, I wasn't the only one that thought the same.

By a great sense of timing, last night, BBC2 showed a concert recorded last year of Stevie Wonder in action. The black music industry and Jackson fans obviously forgot about him when they were delivering their weeping and wailing over MJ. Another former child star, with the disadvantage of being blind, but able to write, produce and even play all his own material, an hours worth of classic songs, impeccably performed and delivered. Also notably present was his REAL daughter, Aisha Morris, on backing vocals, rather attractive she was too, and black.

What a contrast, Stevie Wonder, black, proud, overwieght, nearly 60, but still able to deliver.

But not for this school teacher!

British teacher snapped and smashed a teenage student in the head with a 2kg metal weight after being heckled to a Michael Jackson tune, reports claim.

Just read this on another site and thought it very apt :-

A Soldier's Take on Michael Jackson's Death

This is written by a young soldier serving his third tour

of duty in Iraq. Thought you might find his take on the

Michael Jackson news interesting and he's

right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Folks,

Okay, I need to rant.

I was just watching the news, and I caught part of a

report on Michael Jackson. As we all know, Jackson died the

other day. He was an entertainer who performed for decades.

He made millions, he spent millions, and he did a lot of

things that make him a villian to many people. I understand

that his death would affect a lot of people, and I respect

those people who mourn his death, but that

isn't the point of my rant.

Why is it that when ONE man dies, the whole of America

loses their minds with grief. When a man dies whose only

contribution to the country was to ENTERTAIN people, the

Amercian people find the need to flock to a memorial in

Hollywood,

and even Congress sees the need to hold a "moment of

silence" for his passing?

Am I missing something here? ONE man dies, and all of a

sudden he's a freaking

martyr because he entertained us for a few decades? What

about all those

SOLDIERS who have died to give us freedom? All those

Soldiers who, knowing that

they would be asked to fight in a war, still raised their

hands and swore to

defend the Constitution and the United States of America.

Where is their

moment of silence? Where are the people flocking to their

graves or memorials

and mourning over them because they made the ultimate

sacrifice? Why is it when

a Soldier dies, there are more people saying "good

riddence," and "thank God for

IEDs?" When did this country become so calloused to the

sacrifice of GOOD MEN

and WOMEN, that they can arbitrarily blow off their deaths

, and instead, throw

themselves into mourning for a "Pop Icon?"

I think that if they are going to hold a moment of silence

IN CONGRESS for

Michael Jackson, they need to hold a moment of silence for

every service member

killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. They need to PUBLICLY

recognize every life that

has been lost so that the American people can live their

callous little lives in

the luxury and freedom that WE, those that are living and

those that have gone

on, have provided for them. But, wait, that would take too

much time, because

there have been so many willing to make that sacrifice.

After all, we will

never make millions of dollars. We will never star in

movies, or write hit

songs that the world will listen too. We only shed our

blood, sweat and tears

so that people can enjoy what they have.

Sorry if I have offended, but I needed to say it. Remember

these five words the

next time you think of someone who is serving in the

military;

"So that others may live..."

Isaac