Michael Jackson dead

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The ultimate programme about Michael Jackson, peak time TV, ITV, sunday night, 8:00pm, Yuri Gellers tribute to his 'best friend'.

We knew that this was going to be the most excriable programme ever made for television, my missus refused to watch it, but I had to dip in and out of the channel to see some of this unbelievable, self centred cr@p.

Yuri Geller, the top, self made conman, just loved, and relished every minute of his pathetic over the top, whingeing, whining performance with his 'best friend' proving what a wierd tosser he truly was.

I was ashamed to see Greville Janner MP taking part in this programme, it was disgusting to see an elected member of Parliament drooling over a trip to the House of Commons by a paedophile, Israeli conman and David Blane, another wierdo scumbag.

There was even talk that Jackson should have been knighted by the Queen. Give me strength, let the whole lot of these opportunist scumbags like the appalling Mr Geller, who wasn't invited to the funeral was he, devious git, be chucked into oblivion where they belong.

Perhaps Geller should try and bend a bloody great tureen spoon up his backside and put us out of his and our's misery.

They may as well have knighted him...I've never heard of half the tossers that have been knighted anyway...he would have fitted in perfectly with that lot....

Lord Archer...Lord Mandelson...He would have been in good company,they'll award honours to any creep.

Lord Janner of Braunstone, perhaps that will assure him a place in the Mount of Olives, along with Geller and possibly his best friend Michael, well he did wear a white skull cap.

What these people (Geller) forget , is that our memories are not as short as theirs. I remember when the news of the last series of allegations broke, Geller being interviewed and stating .

"If this is true I will never be able to trust him again"

Nice of you to support your ' best mate' during his time of crisis Uri old son !!!

I remember Uri Geller showing the world that he'de fooled em all this time and he couldnt realy bend stuff.....then he makes a come back bending stuff agen........Sheesh.....its all a farce innit....they aint in the real world with the rest of us.

Geller is a good representative of his race, a conman, making money out of the gullible.

Gellers alien wedding, embarrasingly attended by people, like David Frost, who should have known better than to be there, could not have been summed up better by the appearance, 2 hours late, by that thin faced, white, bizarre, peadophile nutcase, they deserved each other, I'm surprised that Geller didn't go off and spend his honeymoon night with him, maybe he did, though Geller would have been considerably older than Jacksons usual fodder, despite how much they supposedly loved each other.

Is this a benders thing???

My missus just came home for lunch with some depressing news about the state of her company, your little aside absolutely cracked me up, thank you very much for making me smile, I appreciated it.

• 1 year later...