searching for Jean Cross

• 3 months later...

I recognise the name, but my connection with the Cross's was I lived Next door to them on Grindon Crescent, The one I knew was Neil Cross, so I'm presuming he was her son, who would have been born around 1956, same as me, we grew up together, but lost contact when I went in the Army in the 70's, and when I came out they had moved

The old Grey matter is struggling at the moment, if I can recall any more I will post again

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Truckstop, been 'off air' for a while, just passing through and spotted your post.

I remember a Jean Cross from the late 1950s, worked at Spray and Burgass [formerly Murry Bros] on Leonard street Bulwell.

She had a lovely mass of blonde hair in a 'bouffant/beehive' style, slim build, very attractive gal, about 5ft 4".

If this sounds like her then she's still around, I sometimes see her in Morrisons and on Bulwell market.

Hi there Truckstop, been 'off air' for a while, just passing through and spotted your post.

I remember a Jean Cross from the late 1950s, worked at Spray and Burgass [formerly Murry Bros] on Leonard street Bulwell.

She had a lovely mass of blonde hair in a 'bouffant/beehive' style, slim build, very attractive gal, about 5ft 4".

If this sounds like her then she's still around, I sometimes see her in Morrisons and on Bulwell market.

[/ ute thanks baseford bill for your info, is it possible you could contact her and let her know i have been searching for her, again thankyou truckstop

• 1 year later...