I've found the 'Mark Forum read' button.......

It's right down at the bottom of the page in tiny writing

IPS Support Reply...

The registration problem is due to that being one of your old custom profile fields..

If you want that to be a custom profile field.. You need to set it up as an IPB3 profile field. I removed it as a required field, registrations work. I'd set it up as a Question/Answer Challenge.. That's what they're for in IPB3. But the system isn't working quite right.. You can only setup one answer right now.. More than one blows up.

The calendar is there. If you're getting the no new content error, you're clicking the calendar link from within View New Content. It's looking for new content on the calendar.

View New Content does not work like it did in IPB2.. See this link.. http://resources.inv...mp;article=7666

You cannot switch on-the-fly between RTE and standard editors. Not sure why that was removed.. But you can use either RTE or standard. Switch in My Settings.

Emoticon box is a bug.. Fixed in 3.0.1

Regards,

Invision Power Services

I haven't got this "Todays active content" button for some reason!! (Unless I'm missing something)

Sorry should have explained properly - it's at the foot of the very first page (the forum home page) that lists all the forums.

I haven't got this "Todays active content" button for some reason!! (Unless I'm missing something)

Top Right, Below 'Search' and above 'Start new Topic'

at the bottom of the first page you come to when you log on is a dark blue bar with these options on it -

Today's active content The moderating team Today's top 20 posters Overall top posters

I too would like the "todays active content " to be a button at the top of the page if possible.