• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at Fairham from 65 to 73. Fleming house. If you do the maths and notice I was there 8 years. When my fifth year spectacularly failed en masse to achieve the five O levels required to go on to ta

Attended Fairham Comp'  September 1960 to July 1964.  Managed to keep my head down for the 4 years. Escaped the floggings though.  Made my first and last theatrical appearance having a two word bit pa

This is the photo I mentioned. I think I grabbed it from Friends Reunited. I had no involvement with the Penny Farthing; it was a few years before my time.   The location is still reco

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Blakey said:

Too big to add the photo here

Were you trying to use the internal system within Nottstalgia for posting the photo (the one which says 'Max total size 50kb' ) ?

That is a useless feature and nobody uses it. All photos here are posted using one of the free, online image-hosting sites such as Postimage or Imgur.  If you want to post any more I recommend you use one of them.

10 hours ago, Cliff Ton said:

Were you trying to use the internal system within Nottstalgia for posting the photo (the one which says 'Max total size 50kb' ) ?

That is a useless feature and nobody uses it

It can be used on some photos "stolen" from the web otherwise I agree it is useless.

The search feature on the site is not very user friendly either, you just have to be patient.

A few days ago I went to a gathering of half a dozen ex-Fairham pupils, who I knew to various degrees.

It's the first time I’ve been to any old school gathering since I finally left in 1973 and it was interesting to see and speak to people after a gap of 50 years - some more recognisable than others.

• 10 months later...

I looked recently at the Fairham Group but to me it makes no sense that's private and unreadable

But surely if we can read the posts, (without posting) then we can judge if we want to carry on, much like here.