Fantastic Win Today

Having a slight idea, that sort of thing not being reported in the Braintree and Witham Times, I just checked up on the County website and realised what you were talking about.

The positive psychology is obviously working well, I wonder how many people would have turned up without the Sven factor, 12000 is an amazing attendance during the peak holiday season, for any club.

I know I'm a wierd bu99er who supports both teams, probably due to my near 35 year exile, but with the greatest respect to the club, Forest must be sh#tting themselves at whats going to happen in the immediate future, that result must have been a hell of a blow for them and a massive boost for County.

To be honest not a good game from both teams yesterday , well done Notts I'm sure there victory will stick in there memories or a long time , like there last victory of the same scoreline , pity Notts fans seem more obsessed with Forest then embracing there new found lifeline.

Lee "killer" Hughes when fit will score a lot of goals in this division , could not find a price for him to be top scorer in league 2 , but Notts are now 11/2 favourites , good luck to anyone who took the 40/1 on offer before the takeover.

The Notts County turnstile operators where having kittens being used to one person every hour Forest filled every seat in the Sir Jimmy Sirrell and the other stand to the left kick off was delayed for this reason.

Hope it does not go tits up for Notts , did speak to a few Notts lads in the Navigation before kick off that where not happy with the take over !! seems the supporters trust that saved the club gave up there shares and complete 100% control for nothing (not sure how true this is) as of yet no one knows who the new owners are and there long term intentions ?

Not sure why half of Sunderland turn up in Hooters after the match , bad move from them .

Nice to see Sven Still attracting the birds !

article-0-05D73552000005DC-272_468x286.jpg

What are you all on about? I knew Contador would win, all this hype about Armstrong and Bradley Wiggins was just that! I remember when I won the tour, Tour of Basford that is, the Alpine (Street) stage was hard work Fat Eddie and Mick the Limp weren't far behind and had Stokesy come on something better than his saturday morning job fred burrows butchers bike think he'd have won!

• 8 years later...

Yes, Good wins for Forest and County but the Stags are facing a replay at home against Cardiff on Tuesday night. The prize is a home tie against Manchester City. I'd love to be at Field Mill for that one. Anyone remember their famous giant killing effort by beating a star studded West Ham United 3-0 in February 1969?