I am on my third 'Swear' book and have reached the time, mid to late 60's when I was the resident singer at the Musters. I am stuck for the names of some of the first class keyboard players. I recall Burt Hartley, Austin (HELP!), The drummers....I can only bring to mind one they called Elvis and the infamous Nolly Buck. HELP FOLKS.

I knew Nolly Buck from CB days.

Famous Jazz Drummer

He lived in an old Motor Torpedo boat on the River Trent (Hazzleford ferry?) Early 80's.

Last seen interviewed on Central news when his boat sank?

He is mentioned elswhere here

Nolly was quite a man. I recall our last conversation when he told me about his (2nd?) wife having twins. He told me all about the boat and begged me to go and see him. He described how he was moored at Hoveringham ferry on the bend of the river and had rigged up the sound of the Queen Mary fog horn and relayed it through loudspeakers on his deck. He said he would wait until it got to evening and as the mist was rising waited until he could hear the tiny chug of a small boat nearing the bend and then play the 'BOOOOO---OOOOOM' sound full blast and the hapless boat owner would sh1t himself as he rounded the bend. He was a bloody idiot.

not sure if hazzleford ferry and hoveringham are same place? but he was definatly at the former at side of Star and Garter Pub (now an oap home) late 1970's, It was at that pub I managed to set fire to our singers trousers!