It had to be said,

Had a wierd day today. First of all I had to set off early and meet a client re some site photographs, then we had to pick up our new doggie, but thats another story. Then I went on the Barnet FC web site and found it was non ticket, pay at the gate and take your chance. I had just got myself geared up to go and drive on the dreaded M25 when my brother rang me to say mother had had a funny turn and had passed out in the hairdressers. I then spent the afternoon phoning around and being prepared to rush up to Nottingham at a moments notice.

Well, she seems OK, but I'm reserving judgement and may have to go up in the morning, my brothers away, but she's getting loads of fuss and attention from the neighbours, all she seemed to be worried about was what time the X Factor started.

I managed to get up a streamed match report on the computer, came off the phone again to my mum and saw that Barnet had scored in 3 minutes of injury time, no team should allow that to happen, better get your fitness sorted out Sol.

Just watched the idiotic behaviour via the red button at the City Ground, Tyson is going to be in big trouble over this, deservedly so, what was he thinking of, or does he think, a bit like his famous namesake.

• 7 months later...