Come on then bet you've all done this ?

Not on my bike - but we used to roll down the hill "roly poly" in front of the hall as little kids - then try to stand up!

Great video Red - brought back happy memories and made me laugh!

Re sledging, was always done on the streets in Basford with rare trips to the forest, in good days on the latter you could get onto the football pitches from the top walk nr Forest Rd, though going down the old terracing was a bit risky! I can't remember whether it was a sledge or a "trolley" but one time recall a mate belting down Chard Street and going under and out the other side of a lorry coming along Zulu Road!

A good way of knackering up your camcorder, I've already destroyed 4!!

I did once construct a very elaborate bracket on the handle bars of my bike and did some filming on a cycle tour of Devon and later along the Suffolk Coast, the camera stopped working soon after.

On friday I borrowed father in laws in order to film the Winton Train. When I got home, he had told me that he shoved his through his computer, so I connected it into mine on the off chance that it may have been able to find the correct plug in and play device. Not a bit of it, ah well thats life I thought, then discovered that it wouldn't work any more. He checked up with Sony who informed him it would cost £170 to put it right. Why this has happened is beyond me, has this happened to anyone else, how could my laptop knacker up a relatively modern digital camera.

Radfordred

That was great, brilliant production, loved it, I can only assume that if you are so keen that this will only get better, is it on Youtube yet.

It looks like my old post round from many years ago, where's the amature opera singer, the wind up sexy au-pair with the parcel story, the dog that ate fingers, the rampant spinster sisters and Jack Wheelers daughter waiting with a cup of tea and some toast.

Oops, forgot, that was 40 years ago and I had to keep propping my bike against the lamp posts.

'Go for it my son', as they say around here.

Did anyone spot a car or van not parked on the sidewalk? or is it me that only gets annoyed by these faceless inconsiderate barstewards..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bip.

Cheers Den - Next Vid 44 year old loony from Sunny Radford on bike removing wing mirrors off with foot.

Wish i had my camera mounted on the front of me car coming home from work today - Middleton Boulevard inside lane geeza in front stops to lets out car from Fairham Drive motor bike outside lane hitting 70 ..................it was that close !!!

who are the real barstewards though? those who drive and park "cars" more suited to the likes of the sahara desert or australian outback on our narrow roads or those who make and promote such? (some might say brainwash the average family that they need something 4x4 with wheels like a Fordson Tractor and 8ft wide, to say nothing of the price tag) The same applies to cars capable of double the maximum national speed limit? that said I love it when these monsters can't get through a gap but I can! and if they want to "bully me" at such, well it's just another coat of body shutz on mine, not a cat C write off like theirs!

Got to agree there...I drive a Landrover because I tow a heavy trailer for work...No ordinary car or van would reverse it up the slopes I come across.

When they were talking about huge hikes in tax for 4X4s a while back I was livid.There was to be no let off for folks such as me,and the increases would have meant nothing to the filthy rich who cruise round in their Range Rovers and the like.

As Jasper Carrot said on his show about 15 years ago..."Are they expecting deep mud in the Waitrose car park?"

• 3 years later...