Nottstalgia Car Stickers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate seeing these stupid stickers in the rear windows of cars stating "Little Princess on board" "Little Tyke On Board" "Back Off, Baby on Board". Do these idiots think they are the only ones that h

I would be more than happy to have a Nottstalgia sticker in my back car window, Its a great site and I am more than proud to be part of it.

I have to say, being a miserable git, I don't like car stickers, although the funniest I've heard of is one referring to Harold Wilson and, I think, Barbara Castle. It said, 'Barbara's Got One - Harol

Posted Images

If you can knock up some business cards with the web address on i could shift a few of those.

haven't we been down this road be 4 ?

regarding Russian women at least they pull the punters in, just look at the viewing figures.

Bip.

"Cards" you say?

I've got a couple of hundred?

Heres the first design, which never got off the ground?

attachicon.gifNottstalgia.com Card What do you think of the content?

The final card is here...

attachicon.gifNOTTSTALGIA CARDS - Request for Distribution - Who wants some?

post-35-1131472868.jpg

• 5 years later...

I hate seeing these stupid stickers in the rear windows of cars stating "Little Princess on board" "Little Tyke On Board" "Back Off, Baby on Board". Do these idiots think they are the only ones that have reproduced. I want one that says "Psychotic Granddad on Board"

I was amazed recently to see one in the back of a car in Bulwell recently. It simply said "F*** Off You F***ing F**k". The thing was, he'd got kids in the back.Very clever. What must folk think when they see things like that, bloody chav! I did see two that were amusing when I was driving for a living. On the back of articulated lorry trailers, one stated "If You Can't Stop, Smile As You Go Under" and another sticker on the heavy bumper bar simply said "Your Skid Stops Here".

• Upvote 1

I have to say, being a miserable git, I don't like car stickers, although the funniest I've heard of is one referring to Harold Wilson and, I think, Barbara Castle. It said, 'Barbara's Got One - Harold Is One'.

• Upvote 1