Nottstalgia Car Stickers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate seeing these stupid stickers in the rear windows of cars stating "Little Princess on board" "Little Tyke On Board" "Back Off, Baby on Board". Do these idiots think they are the only ones that h

I would be more than happy to have a Nottstalgia sticker in my back car window, Its a great site and I am more than proud to be part of it.

I have to say, being a miserable git, I don't like car stickers, although the funniest I've heard of is one referring to Harold Wilson and, I think, Barbara Castle. It said, 'Barbara's Got One - Harol

Posted Images

Hi angi.

there is a special paper that you can print a piccy onto, then iron onto a tee shirt or whatever, I know Scoots printed out some Lambretta logo's a while back and they came out ok, not exactly sure how much the price of the paper was, but don't think is was expensive.. :)

I've tried that, they work quite well & I don't think they were very expensive

:D Hi angi, I've printed T shirts too using Glacier Tranfer paper. You should have no trouble getting them from smiths or any Office supply shop on the high street or you can try this site of which there are many..

Clacier Transfer paper....link.

T Shirts sound great to me

The image did not print to well at a size of about 2.5 inch square?

I wonder if photoshop can interpixalate the image to improve quality of larger sized image?

I don't quite know the answer to that one Mick.. 640x480 seems about as far as it will go before it breaks up and it becomes over the 50kb limit..

I think the only way to get a top resolution would be to paint it by hand onto a piece of A4 then then scan it..

but maybe someone else knows the answer?

ilkolad Posted on Apr 12 2005, 08:13 AM

:D You don't mean me do you Ilko mate..I don't even know what interpixalate means..LOL

I don't quite know the answer to that one Mick.. 640x480 seems about as far as it will go before it breaks up and it becomes over the 50kb limit..

I think the only way to get a top resolution would be to paint it by hand onto a piece of A4 then then scan it..

The 50k limit only applies to Forum image posts.

We could upload it with a link in this thread.

Hi angi.

Firstly download the piccy then load it into paintshop/photoshop or whatever app you use to view your photo's or pictures..

then print it out onto the special paper .. when finished you can cut around the picture to your taste, then merely iron it onto the garment.

if you haven't got a paint or photo app, there's a good one here which I recommend and is entirely free. PHOTOFILTRE .... good luck! .....

ilko..

• 2 years later...
heres my attempt!!!

2005550790825069203_rs.jpg

Eh Up!

Robindabock is RobindaBACK?

Were ya bin dude?

I like the effort very much.

What about the images, are they copyright?

Eh Up!

Robindabock is RobindaBACK?

Were ya bin dude?

I like the effort very much.

What about the images, are they copyright?

move back to the badlands now so thourt i would pop in for a look around. im not sure on the copyright thing? how have things been since i was gone ?

I like the Both, except No Com? Nottstalgia.Com

I don't like the lions on number 1,

Another Forum might think were being cheeky.

Despite the fact that they called one of their shindigs "Nottstalgia" ?

Here's a few I made earlier....

120223893370973668.gif

120223890125620709.gif

120223885031853654.gif

120223882518263496.gif

120223870836845714.gif

120223868577501334.gif

120223861848740185.gif

120223856141936655.gif

120223854053619253.gif

There's no Copy right problems with these just a link would be appreciated.

Bip.