Celebs getting older?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know about that look at Ronnie Wood & Keith Richards

Alcoholism is an illness that many people can't be cured from, which is tragic for themselves and their families. Ann is correct when she states that Paul Gascoine has been given a lot of help before.

Phil Collins no longer retired comeback at 64. If he's hard up he could have come to me for a sub as we are practically family. According to Ancestry.co.uk --- my great aunt's husband's sister marr

Not sure what Brian Talbot looks like now but I would have thought that not an easy mistake to make! :)

Seem to remember Paul Mariner playing for Plymouth against Notts many a moon ago, before his excellent years at Ipswich.

I'd have said eric clapton, funny thing re lookalikes, my eldest son had a mate who looked like neil webb, even to extent of being shown to reserved seating and addressed as Mr Webb by city ground staff post his playing days

• 1 month later...

Right who's the bloke in the middle ? Bonus points if you can name all 3 .

jamdi.jpg

No one answered this yet?

On the right is the excellent comedian Paul Whitehouse

John Noakes

The previous one is Elvis Costello and 2 of the attractions!!

• 8 months later...

I saw him on a Jules Holland show (I think) a couple of years back looking like that , and it fair blew me away!!

• 3 years later...

Blimey I thought it was John Noakes...he was on Pointless the other week and looks just the same!