Celebs getting older?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know about that look at Ronnie Wood & Keith Richards

Alcoholism is an illness that many people can't be cured from, which is tragic for themselves and their families. Ann is correct when she states that Paul Gascoine has been given a lot of help before.

Phil Collins no longer retired comeback at 64. If he's hard up he could have come to me for a sub as we are practically family. According to Ancestry.co.uk --- my great aunt's husband's sister marr

I knew someone who was an alcoholic, ironically he admitted it but denied he was drinking it. His Daughter said he hid bottles all over the house.

He eventually lost all his friends, his family shunned him as it was killing his Mother.

He was found dead in his apartment, liver failure, estimates by the police was he'd been dead a month. His dog got hungry and started eating his corpse, the dog under California law was put down.

The feller was a brilliant RF electronics engineer...Very likeable, but like most alcoholics lied too much.

• 4 months later...

Watched Sammy Davies on BBC 4 last night,.what a performer,..think it was from the 70s,made me feel old,he would be 90 now,the great Dean Martin 98,and old blue eyes 100.

Sophia Loren is still a beautiful woman, and I don't think she has used artificial means to keep her looks.

• Upvote 2
  • 8 months later...

I've heard..." Had a fantastic night last night" " oh yes what did you do" " can't remember" what's the point

• 3 weeks later...

Phil Collins no longer retired comeback at 64. If he's hard up he could have come to me for a sub as we are practically family.

According to Ancestry.co.uk --- my great aunt's husband's sister married his great great granddad. Is that close enough in case I need a sub off of him?

• Upvote 3

Eric Clapton still does it for me, he is 70, same age as me and is still giving it some.........

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...