Celebs getting older?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know about that look at Ronnie Wood & Keith Richards

Alcoholism is an illness that many people can't be cured from, which is tragic for themselves and their families. Ann is correct when she states that Paul Gascoine has been given a lot of help before.

Phil Collins no longer retired comeback at 64. If he's hard up he could have come to me for a sub as we are practically family. According to Ancestry.co.uk --- my great aunt's husband's sister marr

Whats er face , er what wrappped a mini round the old oak tree to kill Marc Bolan , was it Gloria Jones!!!

No idea who the black woman is, I wouldn't know where to start finding out.

I think the old boy is Bill Wyman, one of our relatively near Suffolk neighbours and now days a keen metal detector fan and historian, mind you in a sense he always was, his biographies are well worth a read. A nice little local story about him and John Peel, despite living within a few miles of each other, and boy, is that area rural, they never met. The only time they got close was when Peely went into his local hardware shop in Needham Market and the bloke behind the counter said that he'd just missed his pal Bill who'd just called in minutes before for some screws, hmmmm.

femceb.jpg

Nothing to do with Bolan.

Tode yer woz an ard one.

The face has changed little from her appearance

in 1983 with a more famous star. (14 minutes of fame)