Here in Oz at Easter we have the Easter bunny visit,what about you guys who delivers your choccie eggs??

post-34-1111572299_thumb.gif

Would that clucking bunnie be an ad for Cadbury cream eggs?

Hi Girls

Hope you get lots too, only problem is we have to excercise to get rid of the extra weight we put on eating them dont we?

Not sure about the clucking bunnies??

I'll probably be eating Cadbury cream eggs while walking on the treadmill!! How long do you think I need to walk to burn off one of those things?! :rolleyes:

Sorry but i'm one of those strange females that doesn't like chocolate,but people still insist on buying me the stuff.My daughter always buys me a box of chocs--then sits and eats them herself. If I get any spare i'll pass em on to you guys,ok? :D

I'll probably be eating Cadbury cream eggs while walking on the treadmill!! How long do you think I need to walk to burn off one of those things?! :rolleyes:

About 3 days lovey :(

Caz Posted: Mar 23 2005, 09:45 AM  

Yep you were quite right BIP that was useless 

B) From me too Happy Easter Yawnnnnnnnnn.. I find this very borrrrrrrring....from a blokes perspective.... ;)

Getting your'e own back now Den!! <_< actually it took longer than I thought it would, I was counting on the next day :(

post-34-1111664773_thumb.jpg

sooo sorry to bore you with all this very important stuff BIP ;)

but wen I worra lass we wos sooo poor..we ate the Easter bunny..now was that poor or not? Poor little fing!

Un yes..it is the Cadbury's Creme Egg commercial I was talking about.

Happy Eater every-one..and any left over eggs I'd love to have...as long as you can sneak em past your daughter Angi.

It's going to be a white Easter here..lots of snow fell once again during the night and the snow plough has been once again brrrr!

:o How will you find those White Chocolate eggs in all that snow, i bet you will have to leave them in their wrapper, fat chance !

:ph34r: This ex-pat forum is becoming a girlie thing. i'd better go before they start talking to me as if i was a girlie. ugggggggh..

B) From me too Happy Easter Yawnnnnnnnnn.. I find this very borrrrrrrring....from a blokes perspective.... ;)

Go be bored in your Panthers section then!! :P

You know if I were to see that giant egg driving around, I would be tempted to nick it! Those things are my favorite, and the only sell them for about a month each year. :( I try to stock up on them, but somehow they seem to disappear!! ;)

Wait until you get to Nottm Cali the cadburys chocolate tastes much better there,in fact all the chocolate tastes better. Don't know about the U.S.A or Canada but here in Oz they add something to the choc to stop it melting & it's b****y horrible, just occasionally though Cadburys choc tastes great! we have cadburys cream eggs most of the year too :rolleyes:

So you are worried this expat section is turning into a girlie section hey Den?? Well! seeing as we only have one male expat who contributes to this site it would be very difficult for it to be anything else . Ayup where are you? we girlies need you to help bolster our esteem -_-

post-34-1111730812_thumb.gif

:o How will you find those White Chocolate eggs in all that snow, i bet you will have to leave them in their wrapper, fat chance !

:ph34r: This ex-pat forum is becoming a girlie thing. i'd better go before they start talking to me as if i was a girlie. ugggggggh..

Don't worry Bip we know you are all man.......................your'e mum told us so :P

post-34-1111730918_thumb.gif

B) :D I'm not having this, they are all ganging up on me, even my posts are being interfered with, the next thing you know i will be manipulated into confessing that i'm gay..... :D LOL

:D I think i will take Cali Gals advice and hide in my Panthers Section, nobody ever goes their......LOL

:D Yes mum Pink is still my favourite colour [ color ].... ;)

B) :D I'm not having this, they are all ganging up on me, even my posts are being interfered with, the next thing you know i will be manipulated into confessing that i'm gay..... :D LOL

:D I think i will take Cali Gals advice and hide in my Panthers Section, nobody ever goes their......LOL

:D Yes mum Pink is still my favourite colour [ color ].... ;)

You know BIP, I have a great pink purse that I'm sure you would adore, but do you have any pink shoes to wear with it!? :P

And if you are gay, maybe we shouldn't let you have a say on where we have the get together, we may end up in a questionable sort of place!! :rolleyes:

:) Is it normal to come over all queer sometimes ? LOL..

B) I'm stopping this right now before it gets out of hand i'm not Gay so there...and pink isn't my favourite colour Black is....so there there...... i have nothing more to say i'm off now to me Panthers section

:ph34r: See what you have done mum, they think i'm that way inclined, it's all your fault you should have gotten me that cow boy's outfit and not the nurses uniform......come to think of it i did like that nurses uniform... :o

post-34-1111872821_thumb.jpg

I don't know girls, what do you think? Sounds to me like he's in a bit of denial!! :o

:) Ok girls i hope you have not eaten to many eggs.

I had a suprise this morning after i had realised we have to put the clocks foreward one hour and after the wife had given her dog an doggy Easter egg... I got one..I got a Easter egg.. A Nestles double Choc one....

Oh bless Den, your wife must really love you & the dog!! I didn't get an egg cuz I didn't want one they make you fat you know,well they do if you eat enough of them :rolleyes: We had a picnic & I had a glass of wine instead,how's that for will power??

Ps

Is that you in the photo Bip? if it is some dirty blighter stole your guns!!??

I have to ask why you didn't have a gun,did your'e mum think it was too dangerous for you to have one in case it went off & shot off your crown jewels??

post-34-1112096256_thumb.gif