Feral youths and Booze.

Fiona Pilkington killed herself and her daughter after years of suffering bullying by local yobs.

Everybody's jumping on the bandwagon now telling us there will be a clampdown.Police admit they've done a crap job...

Labour says they are going to bring in new laws to stop benefits if parents don't control their kids...So they won't be able to feed and clothe their kids then ????...As if.

To my mind the police have it all a*** about face.Surely their purpose is to cruise the streets stopping trouble BEFORE it starts.Like the Yanks do in many cities with prowl cars patrolling the streets.

For years now our lot have worked like the fire brigade...wait till something happens...then arrive with all blue lights and sirens to sort it out.By then most of the yobs have disappeared anyway.

There are more coppers now than ever before...where are they all?

Probably back at the station writing out all the reports about nothing so that some jobsworth can put out some statistics to tell the people how good they are doing

Rog

There are more coppers now than ever before...where are they all?

Glorifying themselves on cheapo police chase TV programmes on Freeview Channels, or frigging about in police helicopters achieving nothing but keeping us awake at midnight while the youths go to ground and take the p1$$.

On a Saturday the extra police can be found at Football grounds but not at Rugby matches or Ice Hockey games...................

Bip.

Stateside we are expected to protect ourselves to a degree Poobear, If in my opinion, my life, the lives of my family or my property is in danger, I am allowed to use deadly force, ie a weapon. After investigation by the police, if they are satisfied, it's entered on the sheet as "Justifiable Homicide" and that's the end of the matter. Two fellers in Dade County, in Florida were on the "prowl" one night a few years back. They were mugging people in parks at night, they picked on the wrong man, he pulled his gun and shot one dead who was about to attack him with a knife. The other fled wounded. He was later caught and charged with manslaughter over his mates death! The law can and does work if it's allowed to, but I know, sadly in the UK now is the mentality of lawmakers that one isn't allowed to defend oneself until it's too late.

Lets not forget what happened to our farmer friend in Norfolk, jailed for killing a no good, criminal Pykie attempting to rob his house, and probably more if he had the chance, we were all done a favour. His surviving conspirator gypo friend Brendon Fearon, lets not forget this other Nottingham scumbag, started to whinge and whine and threatened further legal action on the back of this case, it was interesting how his so called bad leg suddenly became apparent in front of the TV cameras.

Tony Martin was admittedly a bit of an eccentric strange one, but what would you do if confronted by a couple of criminals in your house in the dark, hold your hands up and let them get away with it when you have the means to sort them out.

Anyone that tries to break in here and threaten my family and property will inevitably suffer the same fate, they won't get out in one piece, I can assure you of that.

I'll tell you where all these extra coppers are, they're staying out of the way for fear of hitting one the great unwashed,intent on causing trouble at the G20 sumit, getting caught on video, and then watching their good name slagged off on forums up and down the country by people who have never had to face an unruly mob in their lifes. (Whilst they await prosecution!!!)

The reason they have never had to face an unruly mob???? Because our unarmed police put their lives on the line to defend us.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8279001.stm

One of the big problems with English law is the law of trespass, which is a "civil" offense under English law. In all 50 states of the union, trespass is a criminal offense, as such force can be used against a trespasser here, arrest and charged with a crime. Under English law, one has to prove damage was caused to the said property and then you sue for damages. Several of the states have laws on the books that allow a homeowner/property owner to shoot to kill if they "fear for their lives" If someone entered my property in the dead of the night, "I'd fear for my life" So would not be charged with homicide, if I were a jury would have to find in my favour. So usually the Sheriff or PP would class it as justifiable homocide, shot dead breaking and entering. Simple. California doesn't have that law, shooting and killing in ones home or property ends up in court, it's then left to a jury to decide, who 9 out of 10 cases find not guilty. Texas has even freer "home is a castle laws" Varies state to state.

Well, we've had an interesting case down here that sums it all up.

A chap in Royston, Herts, has been plagued by a gang of youths jeering at him and throwing apples at his house. After a few days of this he finally cracked, ran after the gang and made a citizens arrest on one of them. You've guessed what happened next, the police turned up, arrested him, took him down the station and did him for assault, leaving the gang to go free. I just noted on the teletext that after much deliberation with the Criminal Prosecutions Tribunal, that they've decided to drop the charges, though the storm of outrage on the media down here may have had a lot to do with it.

We have a lot of trouble with off road bikers on the nature reserve at the back of my house. Every so often the police have a bust day and serve a section 57 order on them which means do it again and your bike gets crushed.

Obviously, the police can't be down here all the time to enforce this, but I have an arrangement with them, ie as a member of the volunteer group that maintains the reserve, I grass the offenders up to the police. Trouble is, many of the miscreants don't have registered bikes, so I can't report them properly. If I have a word, the b#st#rds generally threaten me, I'm not too worried about that as they are normally cowardly pimply little f#####s anyway, but they know that if I throw one of them into the river, I'll get done for it and they'll laugh all the way into court. I had a meeting with the police about this a few weeks ago and asked about the technicalities of the citizens arrest proceedure, they told me not to even think about it, so what are you supposed to do then, has anyone attempted a citizens arrest, it quite clearly is a system that works in favour of the criminal.

I have to say that I have every sympathy with the police over trying to combat crime around here, but they appear to have to rely on the public too much. Last year several big time drug dealers were put away, I know that the police were working under cover, but myself and my neighbour were supplying constant info to the drug squad. They have come back and Mrs Marple next door has got everything sussed, but she's not prepared to tell the police for fear of reprisal, my missus doesn't want me to get involved either, 'let them shoot themselves up, they'll eventually snuff it', fair enough, but I feel I have a moral obligation to do something.

On a lighter note ....when i was in bulwell the other day i noticed something that i had to comment on.....Baseball caps ( yuk )....used to be on at all angles mainly backwards but now the fashion is to wear 'ones' hood over the top of them and 'one' has to wear them with the peak at the front....aint they clever eh ????

Sounds like our youth Fynger, he even goes to bed like that. I take the p~ss out of him something rotten and explain that if he thinks he's so cool he should open a new chapter in fashion, I am quite surprised that he actually dresses like that, it's not like him to run with the dickheads, he normally considers himself above all that, I shall inform him of your comments, as he considers that you're cool, I might get some response.

Kids eh, but we always like to think that we were different in our day and probably weren't, or were we?

On a lighter note ....when i was in bulwell the other day i noticed something that i had to comment on.....Baseball caps ( yuk )....used to be on at all angles mainly backwards but now the fashion is to wear 'ones' hood over the top of them and 'one' has to wear them with the peak at the front....aint they clever eh ????

fail-owned-hat-fail.jpg

• 10 years later...