Car Number Plates

His name is obviously Rich Bl something or other. Dozy beggar. What a waste.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a lad, I went to Whipsnade. All that I saw was a dog. That was a Shih Tzu.

At least you don't have to figure out what these plates mean, britgal [me] and britchick [Zumba instructor]

The time to get worried is when no-one notices you aren't there.  

I had a conversation with a police officer about untaxed vehicles  When I asked how long can they run on polish number plates I was told six months  Then he informed me that the police had no means of checking them  I remarked that if I fit a set of polish plates to my car I could run free of charge and no fear of speed cameras  He remarked it would seem so sir  just a thought   meeowed

Back in the day, Fiona Richmond had  FU 2 - it was offered as a competition  prize in a certain magazine.

I've seen 2 SLO on a sports car -Sunbeam Alpine but the best I know of was a Rolls Royce belonging to a haulier in Ilkeston. ER 11. People looked twice to see if 'she' was in the back.

Ooer just remembered when David Whitfield came to Nottingham his Bentley had DW 1 - I won't say where it was parked..

Followed a Transit type van along Hucknall Rd today with the reg AW08BLE . Well, it's like advertising the fact that the vehicle is unroadworthy. 

A couple of Shakespearean actors perhaps ?

I don't understand it either, but as its on an Audi, nothing surprises me. Total TO55ERS !

• Upvote 1

Just as this thread started there was an advert for a plate on a local Facebook car page that someone was advertising for £4000 !!

Try as I might can't find it now but the gyst of it was something like :

A B16 NDB

(Maybe a "big boy" bought it  ?)

Seen a good one in Toton this morning......T900THS.   So it's either owned by a dentist, a  T Booth, or both. 

Just remembered, saw a creamy, white taxi of Jap origin up Broxtowe with the last three letters RAY.

could it be our Taxi Ray  by any chance?