Car Number Plates

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a lad, I went to Whipsnade. All that I saw was a dog. That was a Shih Tzu.

At least you don't have to figure out what these plates mean, britgal [me] and britchick [Zumba instructor]

The time to get worried is when no-one notices you aren't there.  

Thankfully their is a bit of a backlash against the mucked about plates using bolts & letters for numbers etc ... does make you look a bit of a plonker, I love spotting them.

Fletcher Gate car park .... what a ....!

DRhL7ADWAAMKQY0.jpg 

• Like 1

Not only does it make you look stupid but it is a good reason for being stopped when the police are not very busy. That’s when they discover the fact that you’re over the drink limit or are carrying ‘substances’ for ‘personal’ use. It’s always better to keep a low profile especially if the lady sitting next to you is not your wife! :biggrin: Please note I don’t speak from personal experience and have never been stopped.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

I only wish, no pray, it was Margie. I have 3 plates, two on family cars and one on retention all of which allude to my surname and none of which I bought for more than £250.  I’ll leave you to guess!:biggrin:

Can't guess the first part , but does it end with FLD?

Is it M4 MOG.    ( MOG being  miserable old git - by your own admission - BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT!)

• Like 1

People with Morgans strive to find a MOG plate but It’s not that and I don’t have a Morgan at the moment. I wish I had but could I still get into one? But, yes miserable old git would fit my wife’s description of me! The Morgan in the avatar is E33UGP and still survives.

Always my thoughts Carni. Or maybe drug running. I always cringe when I see four chaps in a BMW, and wearing baseball caps and hoodies etc.