Car Number Plates

7 hours ago, FLY2 said:

Seen a good one in Toton this morning......T900THS.   So it's either owned by a dentist, a  T Booth, or both. 

He is one of my customers. He is a retired dentist. surprised to see him around Nottingham tho. He lives at Ashbourne

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a lad, I went to Whipsnade. All that I saw was a dog. That was a Shih Tzu.

At least you don't have to figure out what these plates mean, britgal [me] and britchick [Zumba instructor]

The time to get worried is when no-one notices you aren't there.  

I must admit I have one P666MGK I only brought it as every time we had a new car people could tell by the plate and the wife used to get some stick from some people. One of them had a P plate car and could only tell the age of the car by the plate, that's why I chose the P, the MGK was my initials and trying to be fair with my wife I told her that as her name is Pauline the P was for her and she could also have the numbers. All went well until some fool told her 666 is the sign of the devil, it took me a long time to recover.

• Upvote 2

Saw a Transit type silver van in Toton yesterday with ladders on top, with the reg WET 80Y.

It was the window cleaner !

• Upvote 2
  • 7 months later...

Saw a white Audi in Toton this morning, with the reg B1GUD .. I thought to myself, 'I am', but if not, then I always try. LOL

Oh God, I'd have expected it on a Punto, Suzuki, or a Smart car, but not a Mini. Although they are foreign now aren't they ?

• Like 1
On 10/04/2015 at 10:13 AM, Compo said:

There's one lives near me. I assume it contains his intitials but whenever I read it I think of "The League of Gentlemen" black comedy. Th enumebr is W 8RSS As in Briss the butcher, purveyor of "Special" meat.

My neighbour has a private number on his van. R14 MKY Ronnie MacKay birthday 14th July. Hence his other car: J14 ULY. He does ok for a joiner!

He's dead now so his private plates didn't do him much good! 

:tony:

• 1 month later...

Been to Beeston and Arnold this morning , and noted two flash tossers. One car reg was WM 08 STA, which obviously was spaces as W M08STA. (Mobster) What a shrinking violet that tw4t was. Then riding the wrong way down Beechdale Rd were two young kids on a motorbike with the rear plate reading THE 80 55. (The Boss) Pair of little ar5e wipes. I also noticed that the motorcyclist was texting whilst riding. Where's Mr Mayhem, the vigilante man when you need him ?

Doesn't Jimmy Tarbuck have COM 1C?

This thread has started me looking on the DVLA site.

I see there's loads of registrations available that begin ME55 . Would be great for me, just need to save up £1000

I saw a Rolls Royce on Derby road once with the reg ROG 1, well impressed I was to think they named a car after me

Rog

I ought to have SN 08 BBY !