where do I start?

mother and toddler parking bays, why?

people who talk on mobile phones and have that big a gob they

don't need the phone

people who leave car engines running when on the phone or parked up

taxi drivers who blast their horns to announce their arrival

people who regards zig zags at zebra crossings as their own reserved parking spot

a certain police inspector who when I asked why an officer hadn't not given a ticket to someone parked on zebra crossing zig zags came back with the excuse "the car was probably not causing an obstruction" talk about him going red when I quoted the relevant road traffic act reg! and sent a written response (yes did really happen)

people who tell me I'm wrong when as always I'm right, lol

Can I be in your gang ?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holding the door open for people and being totally ignored....so rude. I always say ' that's alright duck, I hold the door for anyone ' but always get a blank look. ( Sorry if this has ben mentioned b

Like i said Nonna.........love to greet people in their own language........and i got most of the words by asking the teenagers,.........however the other week i was dealing with some Punjabi teenager

Yes,and he still won £3666.......said hes going to 'blow it' on a trip to Vegas.........bet he can't find it..........

Talking of hazard warning lights...

Police cars racing about without using the blues...If it's dangerous for the rest of us to break the speed limit, then they should display warnings when they do it.

trouble is they can alert the bad guys etc? think all this high visability police thing is wrong, do they really think the sight of a police car or a policeman will stop crime? was a time when all police cars were black and even different uniforms for night shifts

yes looks a smug barsteward, worse than that though is ANY of these doing up houses spending money like water then boasting how many tens of thousands rip off they've made with some smarmy presenter swooning over them, would love to see it with a holiday home in Wales and go back to find a smouldering ruin! !rotfl!

It's a pleasure to watch a genuine person with little money on Antique Roadshow when told they have something worth a few bob.

But I can't stand the rich gits on there who obviously have houses stuffed with antiques...When told they have something worth ten grand, they don't even raise an eyebrow because they're loaded already.

Dunno but I hear she talks very highly of Firbeck!!

I reckon I can get by without knowing besides who the heck cares....

Bip.

My biggest pet hate is people that call other folks, the ones who think they themselves can do no wrong,

Shop assistants who stand and talk whilst you are waiting to pay

The list sometimes can be endless

The standard of driving on our motorways nowadays. I was stuck behind a people carrier in the right hand lane (Doing 65 miles an hour) from near Michaelwood services until I finally snapped and under took her (Yes it was a woman at the wheel!!) near Strensham services , some 30 miles later.!!! She was swerving into the middle lane constantly (Nearly striking two cars.) I know it was a bit naughty but you should have seen the size of the traffic jam behind us, and at least 40 other cars had already done it!!

Far too many other similar stories to put down here in one day !!

P.S. I know I'm not the best driver in the world.!!!

My biggest pet hate is people that call other folks,

That'll be me then...

This morning...

Phoned skip firm 8am..."Can you pick up full skip please,it's on the drive and I've got a load of bricks and a tipper with roadstone coming"... "No problem"

Just cancelled roadstone etc as skip is still there...nobody answering phone.

Called in Aldi for load of dog food..."Could I have 20 packs of 12 tins out of the back please...I don't want to transport loose tins and would like them poly wrapped"....

"Can't do that ...you have to take them off the shelf"

"What 240 tins?"

"Yes"

"Goodbye"

Builder hasn't turned up because of the bad weather...(Sun still shining)

Decorator called for his money for the lounge and said he could pull in the rest of the rooms next week...told him that boy scouts on bob a job would do it better and he needn't bother.(More air bubbles in the paper than a giant Aero bar)

This country has a load of unemployed who are too damn lazy to work (Not all) And a hell of a lot that are working that couldn't give a toss about what they do.

Yes I do call other folks...and with good reason.

• 3 years later...

I hate the skin on top of a hot milky drink after it's sat a while, and hate even more to get said skin in my mouth! Yuk. But I do love the skin on top of rice puddings, go figure.

People who don't indicate at islands.

People who sit at mini-islands for ages because they can't fathom out who has priority.

Bad service in coffee shops/garden centres by weekend workers.

Wife and I had two full breakfasts in garden centre near Newark 9.30 on a Sat. No teaspoons, lipstick on cup. Just as we finished, she brought two sausage cobs. I said we had just finished two fulls but she insisted I ordered them.

Garden centre near Breaston, with grand kids, 1 & 2. Two full breakfasts two beans on toast. Was that four fulls she said.

Garden centre near Enderby 11.30 . Two bacon cobs please. Sorry she says it's lunch time now. Do you want a cream cake?

No I said, if I wanted a cream cake I'd have asked for one. I can do bacon baguettes she said. Why can't you do bacon cobs I replied.

Because it's lunch time and we only do cobs at breakfast.

Garden centre at island on A52. Ordered 1 full and 1 bacon cob for the wife. I got my full instantly. Wife got bacon cob 15 mins later.

Just what goes through the minds of these retards!!!!

Drivers who zoom down the slip road onto the motorway and immediately expect to cut across everybody in order to get in the outside lane.

Ordered 2 fulls at supermarket. Nipped to get paper, great long queue. Till broken so I had right money , put it on counter, she would not accept it cos paper hadn't been zapped in. I said my breakfast was out. She then said I had to rejoin queue. Money left on counter.

Bins not emptied because overfull. If their full this week and not emptied they will be even fuller in a fortnight.

This will do for a bit.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Lack of manners - people who sit on their phones for the duration of their visit to your house or the duration of going out with friends/family - makes me feel like throwing the damn thing through a window. People who can't say please and thank you. I had someone moan at my house because of the lack of food on offer and they where hungry - cheek of it!

Women who wear leggings as trousers - cover your back ends up, especially if they insist on the cheaper ones that show off their underwear.

Call centres. I had to ring a 0845 no today, after 15 mins on hold I got through to someone who couldnt help me at all despite working for that department and it was a fairlyststrait forward request. So he put me through to someone who could help. 38 minutes after someone finally answers. After explaining my simple request they say iv been put through to the completely wrong department!! I dread that phone bill.

People who let their children behave like brats and not once try to tell them off.

Wow, my pet hates are a lot to do with people...

• Upvote 2

When I plant new plants in the garden and one of my cats go dig it up and take a dump in its place! Argh...

Pigeons? We have seagulls down here - 'orrible vicious things they are. Not just the racket they make (that reminds me of childhood seaside holidays). But attacking people for the food in their hands - Cornish pasties, sandwiches, chips or whatever. They scare the living daylights out of little kids - hulking great birds swooping down and grabbing their ice cream cornets out of their hands.

Went to Cornwall a few weeks back, had a giggle at a woman who was attacked by a seagull for her chips. Wasn't that funny when seagulls slapped me in the face for my pastie, one squeezed into the bottom of the stroller for some chips I was saving for later, then another swooped down and stole poor paiges biscuit strait out her hand/mouth. Evil things they are!

Ferals who have never worked a day in their lives, yet have the latest Iphone's and clothes, are always smoking, drinking etc. they only seem capable of foul mouthed language and breeding more ferals.

• Upvote 1

Don't know whether food packaging people now include carbon fibres in their packaging or I am getting very weak, but can never seem to be able to open a packet without using scissors these days.

Regularly shop in an Asian supermarket for imported dried fruit and such - Chinese dates, spicy dried broadbeans, hawthorne flakes, sweet and sour tamarind, etc. Doesn't matter how much I tug, grip or bite I can never open the packets whilst sitting in the car and needing a snack. Sometimes not even sure scissors would do it, probably need to carry a set of bolt cutters in the glove compartment.

• Upvote 1