Any more of this, and I'll get my ya yas out!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holding the door open for people and being totally ignored....so rude. I always say ' that's alright duck, I hold the door for anyone ' but always get a blank look. ( Sorry if this has ben mentioned b

Like i said Nonna.........love to greet people in their own language........and i got most of the words by asking the teenagers,.........however the other week i was dealing with some Punjabi teenager

Yes,and he still won £3666.......said hes going to 'blow it' on a trip to Vegas.........bet he can't find it..........

Is that "The Last Time" this subject will be mentioned.

Damn, "I can't get no satisfaction" on this site, I wonder if today is "Ruby Tuesday"?

"Gimme Shelter" from this ordeal.

It's Been a Hard Days Night"......Whoops wrong gwoop.

Let's momentarily get back to Pet Hates. As well as youngsters who talk with an inflection at the end of a phrase or sentence , equally irritating are those who finish every sentence with "YES". These are nearly always insecure types who need convincing that they know what they're talking about. Salesmen or Managers who realise that they were promoted beyond their capabilities and need to convince their underlings who is in charge, and who knows best. By doing this, it assuages their already inflated egos.

I thought at first it was Patti Smith who did a great version, but then I remembered Sam Fox did some publicity stunt with Hawkwind.

Actually her voice isn't bad, it must be those great lungs she had.

• 3 weeks later...

another pet hate, the dentist! been today, no pain or anything, but now look like Terry Thomas!http://media.freeola.com/images/user-images/12999/optimized-terry-thomas-2.jpg cept mines on the bottom, oh and got none on the top, and not got his hair, and never had his money, so here's another pet hate, Terry Thomas! lol

• 1 year later...

FLY2 160,.................Think we've mentioned it before but it is now driving me up the wall,that speak inflection or upspeak as i call it,its not just the youngsters now,i heard a politician using it the other day,one of my wifes friends also uses it and shes in her 50s.

• Upvote 1

They should have their tongues forcibly removed !!!!!!!!' LOL

#160, yes, I'm proud of that one !!!!!

It annoys me intensely that so many TV presenters and newsreaders are non indigenous . What's up with Brits.

The one I detest most is Andrew Neal. Irritating beyond belief !!!!

You can take Piers Morgan back as well...

• Upvote 1

I thought he was an Aussie.