• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holding the door open for people and being totally ignored....so rude. I always say ' that's alright duck, I hold the door for anyone ' but always get a blank look. ( Sorry if this has ben mentioned b

Like i said Nonna.........love to greet people in their own language........and i got most of the words by asking the teenagers,.........however the other week i was dealing with some Punjabi teenager

Yes,and he still won £3666.......said hes going to 'blow it' on a trip to Vegas.........bet he can't find it..........

• 9 months later...

Mini island ditherers, why in Gods name do they always get in front of me at the Stockhill Lane / David Lane junction. Uncanny.

People who drop litter everywhere also parents who watch their brats throw litter & never say a word to them.

People who allow mobile phones to dominate their lives.

Poor driving esp poor parking, what is difficult about parking a bleddy car ?

Waiting to be served in a shop & the assistant decides to engage in conversation with the customer in front whilst I wait.

Chip shop assistants who when wrapping up the chips lick their fingers so the paper doesn't slip. They always KEEP the chips after doing that.

• Upvote 2

Here we go, I can see that it's going to be one of those days. Great!

• Upvote 2

My shorts are now in the bin Benjamin. I wouldn't want to upset anyone with my appalling fashion sense. They would need permanent counselling and very expensive therapy.

• Upvote 1

Not being able to figure out if my wife might be registered on Nottstalgia under a pseudonym. Secretly watching all my posts. Blame Stu he put the idea into my mind. :-). The question is. ooh is it?

I reckon it could be Carnie, or Margie. You never know it might even be Benjamin. Aaaargh! This is going to agitate me for the rest of my days.

Maybe I should ask Mick if he has any other registrations from Ga.

This is driving me more nuts than I already am. I'm having to watch what I say in every post. (Runs off muttering to himself)

• Upvote 4

People who have no idea where anywhere is in the World..........or even Britain..............just watching a chap on 'Chaser' who thought the Isle of wight was in the Bristol channel..............dear oh dear

• Upvote 1

No! Decided it can't be Carni because she posted something after Mrs Loppy went out.

Margie is having internet problems. Hmmmmm!

I see Ben's still online tool. Curioser and curioser.

Maybe I should just change my login name to Fido.

• Upvote 1

Saw him, twerp.

Yes,and he still won £3666.......said hes going to 'blow it' on a trip to Vegas.........bet he can't find it..........

• Upvote 4