• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holding the door open for people and being totally ignored....so rude. I always say ' that's alright duck, I hold the door for anyone ' but always get a blank look. ( Sorry if this has ben mentioned b

Like i said Nonna.........love to greet people in their own language........and i got most of the words by asking the teenagers,.........however the other week i was dealing with some Punjabi teenager

Yes,and he still won £3666.......said hes going to 'blow it' on a trip to Vegas.........bet he can't find it..........

• 4 years later...

If that is aimed at me Red.........you are quite correct.....forgot about 'Pet Hates''............carry on Sir.........

On 11/7/2017 at 2:30 AM, Jill Sparrow said:

I thought it was a tin of pipe baccy, Radford Rotter! :crazy:

Thought it was to do with contraception with the M word missing of the end !

On 2/3/2017 at 6:20 PM, radfordred said:

Spotted this number plate yesterday the wording under the plate made me wonder how many vape shops do we have in Nottingham? & how many folk now put this sh1t in their lungs?

C3ryx7oXUAI_dfK.jpg

Like the slogan seriously good near the car exhuast belching out fumes , gerra lungful of that me old mukka !

1 hour ago, radfordred said:

People who ask pointless questions  :crazy: google is your friend 

Google is not my friend. How is asking google a question going to start a conversation about a subject - which you can do with a proper friend. Head stuck in phone is so uncivilized and unsocial. ;) Google it up after and see how accurate the answer was..........  

As for doing crosswords and referring to dictionaries or google - what is the point? May as well go straight to the answers page.

• Like 2

David, she must know you very well.  Perhaps you’ll have to speak more quickly lol

• Like 1

Football 'pundits'. Why oh why do they have to get together at half time or full time, and they start a post mortem on the state of the game. But what annoys me is, they are standing next to each other and yet they've got a bloody great microphone shoved in front of their mouth and nose. There's one in particular who cannot pronounce 'th' or 't'. eg. Ci'iy and fink.        B.

• Like 2