Photography Shops in Nottingham

17 hours ago, Fairlad said:

like many others I started with a Zenith E

Welcome Fairlad, I too started with a Zenith E. A passion of mine was and still is sports photography. I invested some money on a 1000mm folded light lens which had a rifle stock to help you hold it still. When we came to Oz I still had that camera and the light meter went to places it had never seen in the UK. Much used severely abused and never stopped working, not surprising as it was built like a brick sh*t house. The mirror going up made a satisfying clunk much like closing the door on a prestige car.

I am a Nikon user these days.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know the answer to the question, but it's probably in this photo (1973).  Unfortunately it won't enlarge clearly enough to show names.

I've  just read through this thread right from the begining. A most interesting topic. Don't suppose many of the original posters still write in. I'll  add a bit too. My first camera was an Agfa rapid

I had a Zenith E in the mid seventies too. I had it when we came to OZ, the built in light meter went to places it had never seen in the UK. If I remember correctly it had Pentax screw mounts on

Posted Images