telly adverts

Guest scooterboy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who wants to be identified as a smelly goat ? You must be kidding.

There will be those who identify as a goat, Lizzie.

...... and every household has one black parent.

I don't mind the Dior one with Charlise Theron, but there's another cosmetic one I think with Julia Roberts in.

Which blind half wit told her she was glamorous. Unbelievable and hideous.

Yes, and before anyone berates me, I appreciate that one mans meat bla, bla, bla.

I don't suffer this dross as some of you do cos I don't watch TV ...EVER, no aeriel, no licence either, I don't need a licence.

Mrs Catfan's parents have their TV on as soon as they get up in the morning & it's on until they go to bed.

Daytime TV Oh dear & those rip off loans noblue

Surprisingly there seems to be more adverts than watchable programs !

Reload that gun mother, I'm going to have a field day.

I've got one in my shed awaiting trespassers.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I agree with DaveN about celebrity endorsements. Why a footballer knows more about shampoo than you or I is beyond me.

The latest Travelodge TV campaign with those bloody awful muppets is irritating the hell out of me at the moment.

The female puppet is seriously deformed and has a mouth that is crying out for a thump.

I wouldn't dream of hitting a real woman but that thing really needs it's head ripping off.

Virtually every advert gets me like that mess. They're worse than violent films for getting me agitated.

I agree, Keith Lemon is a complete prat although my 21 year old son tells me the actor who plays him has a high IQ. Must be a brilliant actor then.

Waste of a good education I reckon! Total prat indeed.

• 2 months later...

That holiday advert where that irritating, annoying and extremely nauseous boy with something like a swimming aid shaped like a sharks fin strapped to his back wriggles about like a fart then swims towards some air headed girl while the most irritating 'music ' imaginable is churned out.

I hate it! I'd happily strap an anvil to his back.

Tell you what I love that Thomas Cook holiday advert where that crazy young lad does that dead smart dance with a sharks fin on his back, can you imagine if he was staying in your hotel & he did that everyday! .... That would make your holiday that would! Ha Ha Fly!

He'd only do it once RR.

• 11 months later...

Available Car .Com. Muller Light, and anything with sucky kids in it.

The car insurance one with the two muffins playing pool and the fat Welsh opera singer.

Then there is the Direct Line ones with the burke in the red American car. Both utterly banal.

Have you all seen the latest moppet commercial. In the back of her dad's car singing to some terrible disco racket while the AA man fixes his car. God Almighty, roll on death - give me a rest!

• Upvote 2

Re #76...... Sucky kids as I said Chulla. A good song ruined too I might add !