• 2 years later...

Hoping this info comes through OK. Yes John McGough taught Tech Drawing when as a pupil in 1951. An ex sargeant, he held our complete respect.

Mr. Trigg (The Vicarage) taught mainly the early grades in secondary medern. He as well as J.M. resided in West Bridgford.

Mr. Disney taught R.I. again during my years at T.B..

My name is Gordon Cave. I lived at 10, Hartford Street. years at T.B. 1947-1951. Grades 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A. In writing it would be good to catch up with ex scholars of my time.

I now reside in Far North Queensland, Australia. Yes the "school song" certainly rings true for many of us. I am now in my 71st year.

Have a great day Gordon Cave.

...with Gordon`s comment,it seems quite a lot of us are in Oz,or NZ or USA.Wonder why that is? !tanning!

The collection of words: ....ship......old enough....guilty....chains.....penal.....Botany Bay....deport, spring to mind :rolleyes:

Cheers

Robt P.

...or maybe this collection,...freedom...healthy lifestyle...fantastic standard of living,...suberb health care...weather,...and for Rob DECENT CRICKET TEAM!(remind me what was the score in the last England match in the world cup.) !tanning!

Touche........

England cricket team now well past the joke stage.

Had a belly-full of post match interviews with Flintoff/Vaughan saying "we will learn from this defeat" etc. unionflag

As so delightfully put by a poster in my cricket forum, "I'm no longer interested in a team of ethnics, led by an alleged homosexual"

Cheers

Robt P.