• 3 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some are pretty, some are ugly, some are pretty ugly.

Never liked having me picture taken at school     Rog

They're all beautiful in someone's eyes.

Posted Images

I think this is the second year at junior, about 1962, the teacher is Betty Bakewell, my sister in-law. Was odd being having her as a teacher didn't know if to call her Betty or Miss Bakewell? I'm on the front row sitting second from the right.

hi roy,i recognise a few faces allthough im not on this pic.going from left to right on the back row in the middle of the girls is George Falconbridge,second from the end is Peter(nobby)Hanner, On the middle row,rt to lft 5th is i think Meesher Congratiuk ,a polish lad so not sure of the spelling who i believe still lives in the meadows at he back of the bus sheds on bunbury street,8th along is David Elliot and at the end is Haydon Simcox.

• 3 years later...

Spent most of my school life bending over, "This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me boy" said the teacher,  Yeah dead right ! Ouch X 6

Rog

8 minutes ago, plantfit said:

Spent most of my school life bending over, "This is going to hurt you more than it hurts me boy" said the teacher,  Yeah dead right ! Ouch X 6

Rog

They said that to me too. I always thought it wrong when adults lied to children.

• Like 1