What did you get for Xmas ?

Santa's been & I've been good boy - Fred Perry polo, Grammar Wanker by Jason Williamson signed book, Bottle Bombay Gin, 2 x lounge pants, Ted Baker pen, 5 x boxers, 2 x hot sauces, 6 pairs of work socks (not needed after 27th May 2016 redundant) some chocks & sweets & bit of cash?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My brain is scrambled just looking at the various items that need setting up. Just managed to set up my new mini iPad to replace the new one I had for my birthday in September and then lost / or had

another year with the most beautiful of women, (and the wife), no i mean the wife, best present for christmas, birds singing, sun coming out, wife singing in the kitchen, nice glass of (lemonade), mar

Well, boy am I going to smell sweet for the next few months. I'll have to have a shower twice a day for a month to use all my prezzies up. Roses, Lily of the Valley, Lavender; Sweet Pea! You name it a

Well, boy am I going to smell sweet for the next few months. I'll have to have a shower twice a day for a month to use all my prezzies up. Roses, Lily of the Valley, Lavender; Sweet Pea! You name it and I bet I can smell like it. Careful! Bath Bombs, (we only have a shower) Hand cream, Skin Softener, Exfoliates of all kinds. If I don't smell like a flower, I will smell like a bowl of fruit! Do you think some one is dropping a hint. :biggrin: The dressing table looks lovely. Tomorrow I think I will whiff of Lavender! :biggrin:

• Upvote 6

Red wine, white wine, rum truffles, Grants Whiskey, Laphroig, Jack Daniels, CD's, DVD's , hankies, socks T shirts, chocolates, jumper, new bird feeders & food, books, real ales, watch, two bed sets (ft shirts & shorts) biscuits, smellies, which I will pass on. I like to buy them myself. Vouchers, cheese hamper, liqueurs... Not much really. LOL

• Upvote 2

another year with the most beautiful of women, (and the wife), no i mean the wife, best present for christmas, birds singing, sun coming out, wife singing in the kitchen, nice glass of (lemonade), marvellous.

• Upvote 7

My brain is scrambled just looking at the various items that need setting up. Just managed to set up my new mini iPad to replace the new one I had for my birthday in September and then lost / or had stolen in November.

Then the boys bought us a Sony Personal Audio System, a wireless thingy that they say we need Spotify to use properly. Errrrrr!!! Ok, so I've registered on that now.

They also bought us a Motorola camera that can be used to spy on our dog when we're out. And he needs spying on, believe me! Seems it will be pretty good, once we've linked it to our phones ...... Haven't done that yet though. Our son has one in his business premises and was checking on his phone today to see that all was ok there, this was after a chap rang him to say he'd got a delivery to make there and was anyone in the office ..... on Boxing Day??

And finally, I got a Sat-nav for my car, although I don't ever go anywhere I don't know the way to, it might be handy for our dog if he decides to go awandering again. Suppose I'll have to do some setting up on that too, but it's still in its box.

So now Mick tells us he's doing things to Nottstalgia shortly. It all does my head in!!

• Upvote 9

I got nowt - went to the Sales today instead, bought new sweater, bath towels, cushions and throws, new frying pan, (with lid), fruit bowl, Crockery, smellies, new shoes, (christmas cards, bows and wrapping paper for next year) - thought about buying age reducing cream, but then I thought what the hell, I am old, what good would it do now - got everything else I wanted, went early, there were no crowds, had cold meat and pickles when we got home. .. :jumping:

• Upvote 6

Him indoors saved a few bob and carried the stuff home,( well in the car boot)........he's a good chap - Happy New year everyone, hope it will be a good one for you all.............

PS - I forgot to get a new tin opener......

What did I get for Xmas, ukulele, a posh one anall. As TV was so crap at Xmas I retired to the dining room and learnt all the chords, OK I'm a guitar player which helps, but the chords are different, new learning curve, love it.

Although for Christmas I got it a couple of weeks ago so in a way a pressie !

Home Theatre PC, got it under the telly in the lounge with video streamed wirelessly from upstairs..

Windows 10 & Kodi installed.

Totally silent no fans at all ! Runs very cool, the case is a big heatsink.

http://www.akasa.co.uk/update.php?tpl=product/product.detail.tpl&no=181&type=Fanless%20Chassis&type_sub=Fanless%20NUC&model=A-NUC21-A1B

• Upvote 1

Roundtrees fruit pastilles, Terry's choco orange, 2 Mars bars, Big slab of Choco toffee with a hammer,

Fatshark goggles for my drones

Springfield XD 9mm Tactical 5.25

500 rounds of 9mm