Wishing all a Happy and Prosperous New Year

Just arrived home from work and have filled myself a glass.

Can I wish you all, All the best for the New Year.

Wether 2009 was Good or Bad for you, I hope that 2010 will be better.

Happy New Year

OOOOO A fancy badge for New Year too!!

The badge means nowt, the responsibility is what counts.!

Just arrived home from work and have filled myself a glass.

That sounds like good planning Mick, Liz and I decided to jointly cook a complex seafood meal last night, it ended up as one of those Keith Floyd exercises, a splurge of wine in the pot, a large amount in the glass, lot's of hilarity and falling about in the kitchen, and by the time it was ready, and it seemed to take hours, we'd almost lost our appetite, our mulled 'wine' speciality afterwards finished us off, the fireworks at midnight eventually just about woke her up, we had a bloody good laugh though, the two of us, great night.

All the best to everyone for the New Year from snowy Essex, yes, we had another bucketfull last night.

Happy new year to you all. We went down town early doors and caught the last bus home just after 7. Watched the london fireworks at midnight on the tele. Chrissy. x

******** good start so far! This morning found our rabbit now gone blind in what was his one good eye, then later that some barsteward has stuck a knife or similar in one of me van tyres, and finally the jack slipped over when putting the spare on! back to normal!

Some one of the same ilk has "keyed" my car, whilst over in Nott'm on Tuesday!!! so you're not on your own there Ash!!

I've just been out to feed my two cats and only one of them has come running, he wasn't around last night either !!!!!