Bill Trevor and Amber Vandella

A bit about her on here via this Link, need to scroll about a bit.

Do you still have those photos that are now deleted Nick ??

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=359&st=60

• 1 month later...

Email request from member kerrylloyd

hello, do you remember me? i'm kerri lloyd and i worked for bill trevor and amber vandella in and around nottingham, in the 70's i;m hoping to connect with other 'girls' from the area, just jane> barbara sharon? gypsey rose lee? any info greatly appreciated ,especially old pics ..thanx

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wasnt she an "exotic dancer"?

She was indeed and ran an agency with her surname that provided many of the exotic dancers in Nottingham. The regular venue in the city was The Clinton Arms on Shakespeare Street which was situated on the corner of North Sherwood Street. There were several venues in the city that offered this type of entertainment; unfortunately with the passing of the Variety Club in Radford now long gone.

• 6 months later...

Hey are we talking about "THE" Amber Vandella. Will say no more untill someone enlightens me. I'll give you a clue though I used to talk to her her when she visited the Zodiac book shop!!!!

• 1 month later...

Email request from member kerrylloyd

hello, do you remember me? i'm kerri lloyd and i worked for bill trevor and amber vandella in and around nottingham, in the 70's i;m hoping to connect with other 'girls' from the area, just jane> barbara sharon? gypsey rose lee? any info greatly appreciated ,especially old pics ..thanx

Hello Kerrylloyd,

I knew Amber and Trevor very well,I also knew Barbara Sharon,Gypsy Rose,Natasha French,Samantha,Stormy Daze, Della

Mancinee,the Queen of Sheba,Brandy De Frank,Daughter of Darkness,Phillipa who is no longer with us,Trisha Venese,

hope this will jog your memory,how about a reunion.

Barbara Sharon,Gypsy Rose,Natasha French,Samantha,Stormy Daze, Della Mancinee,the Queen of Sheba,Brandy De Frank,Daughter of Darkness,Phillipa who is no longer with us,Trisha Venese,

Would it be a safe bet to assume that most of those names are not the ones they were actually born with? :rolleyes:

Was it the Thurland or the Clinton where I used to go on a Sunday to see the Girls perform, the one opposite the fire station..had some good Sunday lunches in there. I did organise a private do at the ROAB in W.Bridgford and it was a whole new ball game, wow, some of the things that happened there you woudnt believe!!!!!!!!!

hearteyeshearteyeshearteyes Owdtite.

It was the Clinton, run by Chrissie Bliss.

She moved to the Pub bottom of Carlton Road, (Name?)

Where there was a topless barmaid.

After a few you never noticed same?

Duke of Cambridge

I went to a "Gentleman's evening" at the British Legion on Station Road in Carlton, in about 1980 (I thought it was still for stirring my tea with!!) Three Comedians three "Exotic Dancers" It was a really great nights entertainment . After hours the girls came amongst us selling raffle tickets , A couple of "Lucky" blokes got their numbers pulled out and were dragged onstage and got "Severely interfered with" Much to their great enjoyment , if you know what I mean!!

A few years later I went to a similar function in "Catchems Corner" in Basford gleefully we paid our extra couple of quid for a raffle ticket, my number was called ..............................I won 4 bottles of red wine !!! ...bummer... Ah well !!

(True story by the way!!)

Were you born with no sense of fun/ adventure?? Cause I'm pretty sure you're in a minority there

I remember going to one of these.

I think it was at The County Ground, Meadow Lane.

The girls came round with Pint mugs.

Money was put in, but they did nothing more after the collection!