U.K. Visit in March

Sorry have I missed something?

I was asking how would I recognise you, I wasn’t asking where you live Limey or what hobbies you partake in or size shirt you wear those I can find in your profile.

If you don’t want me to come to the meet just say so.

Earlier I saw you looking in my profile, is there still unanswewred questions you feel you need to know.

I choose not to fill in all my profile because I can, until its made law that I have to then parts of it will stay blank. Satisfied now Limey.

Somethings are best kept a secret, for all you know I might be behind bars doing time for murder.

Plantfit…who is this person you mention…. what’s the problem with GK anyway.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Brian, considering my picture, and my age, are available in my profile - why are you asking?

How about putting the shoe on the other foot - how will I recognise you?

Not having the bestest of vision dispite years of treatment regarding an optic nerve problem I see no picture in your profile.

Earlier today I fulfilled one of you wishes and posted a picture of myself.

The child I’m helping down the slide is may eighteen month old son, my eldest is standing in the back ground, does you inquairing mind demand I give you their names and ages and the schools they attend?

I’m getting rather tired of all this, don’t you have a jig-saw to do or a bonnet to wax.

Yeah, but just in case - here you go Brian:

Winter%20Biker.jpg

Sorry, that wasn't fair - here you go Brian, now it's your turn:

COG%20Lunch%202a.jpg

...and, just for Fynger - why, yes I do! (And I am pleased to say it is a trophy winner!)

KZ650.JPG

Nice bike but still can’t see the face.

What do you mean Admin?

Is this the way all new members get treated?

So I just have to take the inquisition then do I over something quite reveal as not filling in my profile.

I’ve do my homework and I have found five people who haven’t done the same, I take it they will be next when and if they post?

I don’t confess to know what is going on but it feels as if there’s a witch-hunt afoot and I’m being persecuted for something I haven’t done or have no idea of.

Above post was posted before face was revealed....you should have kept the helmet on Limey..lol

Nice bike but still can’t see the face.

Try scrolling down a few posts!

Your turn!

Recent new membership Registrations here register accounts to cause trouble.

There is now a no tolerence level to this,therfore if your posts appear to be

from type of registration, you will be banned.

We just got rid of one earlier.

In your last post about you stated Did We want you to post images of your kids.

What do you mean by that?

I understand now thanks.

I don’t see why you should question my profile picture, as least I’ve posted one.

If you are that clued up on who is a trouble maker and who isn't you should be able to tell if I'm genuin or not?

Will every new member be put through what i'm going through?

Wind up one:

Greene King.

Wind up two:

I've never properly registered, but perhaps my near 2500 genuine postings, like em or not, speak for themselves, and besides, as admin knows, I've been trying to, but certain issues have got in the way, I'll do it, don't worry.

Good name for a Greene King pub, The Poacher, says it all really doesn't it, I'm sure that the multitude of Hardy Hansons employees that were unneccesarily put on the dole by these people wouldn't go in the door either, sorry matey, can't you find a proper pub to meet up in, or have the scum taken over Nottingham as well as most of East Anglia.

Wind ups they maybe Pete but you've fallen for them !!! rotfl.gif

By the way (As far as I know) the Poacher ain't a Green King boozer , I'm pretty sure it's a totally free house, letting them put on what they want.

Don't hang me if I'm wrong though.

Thanks friend, so was I supposed to ignore it then, I don't understand, sorry Greene King is my Achillees heal.

Normality restored, thank God.

Incidentally, I gather that the Vulcan is in trouble again, they need mega bucks by Sunday, how many times are we going to hear this.

C'mon lets go off on a tangent, thats what Nottstalgia is all about.

Pete, The Lincolnshire Poacher, as Beefy mentions is the absolute antithesis of the dread Green King mob. It is renowned for it's wide choice of ales, lagers, ciders and whisky and has won the CAMRA Nottingham pub of the year, twice in recent times.

You'd like it mate, trust me.

http://www.castlerockbrewery.co.uk/pub-lincolnshirepoacher.html

I just booked a hotel in Nottingham for Friday night - so lots of you had better show up!

Tut, tut Beavis - such language isn't allowed on a family forum! wink.gif

I don't drink that bl**dy stuff here, I am certainly not going to drink it there - one of the reasons for the trip is for real beer!

Final bump!

O.K. - A week tomorrow - all bona fide members are invited! The Lincolnshire Poacher - from about 7:00pm.

Girls, bring hubby, boyfriend, girlfriend, whoever - boys - bring the wife, XYL, girlfriend, sister, mother, whatever! I am looking forward to seeing all of you - and perhaps visiting Craig later in the evening.

No driving for me (Hotel is booked) so bring your money!

I will probably be there early to partake of their excellent food offerings - if you would like to join me, please do so!