U.K. Visit in March

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What of you, won't they be on CCTV.

Do I detect a smidgen of sarcasm?

Unfortunately no CCtv camera’s that side of bridge buddy.

If I had fallen between platform and carriage them I would be laughing, it might be from the mortuary though!

May I ask who actually went to the meet?

Was it a mass gathering resembling the Sermon on the Mount?

And was Garlic bread partaken and a dish of there superb mouth watering south Moroccan olives delicately drizzled over with Balsamic vinegar eaten?

Or was it a pint of GK IPA with as many straws as was guests and a packet of beetroot crisps opened to share? Was it that type of meet up?

By the way didn't anybody take a Camera?

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm Brian? If you can't take it, don't give it!

May I ask why you want to know? And given your apparent reluctance to show us a clear image of your good self, why do you wish to see photos of others!

Suffice to say, it was the largest gathering of Nottstalgia members I have ever attended and a good time was had by all!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm Brian? If you can't take it, don't give it!

May I ask why you want to know? And given your apparent reluctance to show us a clear image of your good self, why do you wish to see photos of others!

Suffice to say, it was the largest gathering of Nottstalgia members I have ever attended and a good time was had by all!

Ok you have me here’s a picture of myself….. measyoungbaby.jpg

I’m a nosy bu99er like you limey….

I don’t read you asking anybody else for proof of Identity so why me and besides how do we know those pictures you have posted are of you? Us not ever meeting I have only your word for it, for all I know you could be a one eye bearded monster from the plant Zog who has a penchant for two wheels and an engine, I get my kicks from hanging around school gates at dinner time much more economical and friendlier to the planet…..lol

So I take it there were three at the meet then?

Sounds a good turn out for a ailing web site, will be interesting to do a head count on the next meet up, maybe the next time around somebody will remember to bring a light box in their back pocket.

Brian - I don't insult you, or make insinuations about your friends, so why do you find it necessary to do so? As to an "ailing" web site - then I have to ask why you bother hanging out here - perhaps the fact that there have been over 30 new members since you joined - and double that since a certain obnoxious member was banned, lends a lie to your evaluation?

As far as we know, you have never shown your face at a meeting - so how would you know how many showed up on prior occasions? Once again, either you are making things up, or you are telling lies? In fact, my only reason for questioning you is because your persona seems totally inappropriate to this site. If you have nothing to hide - why are you hiding?

Oh, and those that showed up know the photos I have posted of myself are all real. Something I know cannot be said of your good self.