Topical, Very Topical?

#48 TBI,

If these wage increases continue and with the very clever marketing that is adopted over fans merchandise then all this opulence becomes unsustainable. Some fans inevitably will become disengaged and will disappear, because ultimately it is the fan that pays the wage.

Yep, that was me!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

England Rugby beat Wales in Cardiff, an exciting game played by real men, not overpaid primadonnas. Swing Low Sweet Chariot .....

I am 65 years of age & retired & was on pension credits from the age of 60 (2009) Averaged out I think earned about £300,000 in my entire working life. The most I ever earned in a year was

There some extremely talented players out there, playing football and it stands to reason that the best are going to command high salaries but no matter how much revenue is generated from the game or

Posted Images

Whoever paid that much are presumably happy. But to me it's bonkers, that looks like a painting-by-numbers.

I see Jackson Pollock is fifth most expensive 'artwork' at £73m. Yes, definitely Pollocks!

• Upvote 1

Nothing much seems to go together for you Merthyr !!!!!! It was a great win. Got it ?

I can never understand why the rentagob rentamob idiots who are always banging on about how rich certain people are never seem to mention footballers.

Disgusting this team that have given nothing to a man that loves the

foest club all of a sudden they can play football,if you get wages

work for them whoever manages you,its a disgrace how players whichever

club find a way to win when a new manager arrives,smacks of could not care less attitude,footballers would not pay them in buttons.

• 4 months later...

The 'Premier league' reputed to be the best in the World,so what does it do for English football?..........Nowt,

• 2 years later...