Sven Watch

It seems that Sven has barely hidden himself away during his stay in the city and has got out and about socially. Has anyone met him as yet?

I bumped into him coming out of Ton Browns restaurant at Gunthorpe a little while ago (apparently he's a bit of a regular there by all accounts). He was actually talking to my missus when I walked outside to leave (yes I know!). He came over ans an exceedingly pleasant and charming chap. Like his popular image in the media he didn't say anything particularity stunning but he was very chatty and actually initiated the conversation for a few minutes before pressing the flesh with us all and bidding us goodnight. He did talk earnestly about the job he has to do (it was before the Munto pull out incidentally) and maintained that before all he else 'we must simply win some football games'.

A friend tells me that he's been seen in the 'Home Bar/restaurant in Arnold - taking out the upstairs area for a private party on one occasion.

Any other sightings of our inscrutable Swede?

A friend's daughter works at Tom Brown's and confirms what a pleasant character he is...

Noticed the London red-tops have pushed his "walk away" day back, yet again, to "the end of next week"...much dependent on new investment etc...Sneaking feeling they might surprise Wigan over the weekend...could also be pivotal for Sven.

He has certainly stayed around for longer than most thought possible, might be the ladies...

Cheers

Robt P.

!cheers! Could be the ladies............Notingham ratio was 4 to 1 in the sixties, some bu99er must have had 7, 'cos I only ever had 1, and I threw her back!! !rotfl!

I had my share , and bu55ered off to Ibiza to find SWMBO !!! (As well as one or two others !!!!).............rotfl.gif

I had my share , and bu55ered off to Ibiza to find SWMBO !!! (As well as one or two others !!!!).............rotfl.gif

!congrats! So it was you that had my share then??????????????? !bravo!