On 1/5/2017 at 6:36 AM, GARRY MARSDEN said:

his name was steven Hedges who died, and yes the marriots lived next door to the paper  shop and post office. I lived at 70 cavendish road near Buxton Avenue GARRY MARSDEN

Definitely Stephen Etches, he was my father in law's cousin.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking to contact anyone who went to frank wheldon between 71 and 77

Hiya Wendy , I was there for those years too. Did you have Mrs Matthews for Chemistry too by any chance ?? the reason for asking is I was talking to an old mate of mine on Face book the other day and

I don,t if you where there when this boy got drunk during break and he came back to school after lunch and fell off the coal wall he was from the u.a I know that he used to know a girl called rose osb

I went to Frank Wheldon from 70 to 77. I remember Julie Hill, I was good mates with Chris Daykin and Paul Pritchett. I used to be in Wollaton house. My name is Trevor Adams. I lived near the school when it burnt down in the early 2000s. I could see the flames from my house on Westdale Lane.

I lived on Campbell Drive when I was going to Frank Wheldon.

• 8 months later...
On 2/5/2010 at 12:09 PM, Wendy fisher said:

Looking to contact anyone who went to frank wheldon between 71 and 77

Hello Wendy

I'm Richard Henry Smith.  I attended FW between 1973 and 1976.  We lived in the Meadows area of Nottingham, but moved to Mapperley after our house was demolished for housing regeneration.  I was in the Wollaton fraternity.  I can't remember you, but it seems strange talking to you after all these years.  I think I've done OK for myself; I live in Southwell now.  Did you know Kerry Downing or Deborah Ike? 

Chat later!

Rich

• 2 months later...

Let's see being a Elliott Durham boy from Mapperley Top... Who do I remember from this school.... Disley sisters,June Savage, Gill Cartwright, Wendy Stephenson, Pamela Hutchinson, Kevin Bradley, Alex Bradley, Rob Bradley, Geoff Porter, Mario Perete.. to name afew.... Suppose someone had to go to Wheldon :rotfl:

• 3 months later...
On 11/20/2013 at 7:46 PM, Pedpolly said:

I was in Chris Daykin,s class. If I remember correctly he was a big pal of Paul Pritchard. Welbeck house .

If he reads this.....Hi from Pete..

Hi can anyone remember me. I was in Welbeck house. Names I remember are Aileen Mitchell, Sue Avery, Janet Cross, The twins Mel and Karen. My name was  Eula Barnes and I  have a younger brother called Johnnie. I've recently moved back to the area after spending 40 years in Milton Keynes and would love to reminisce the good old days.

• 2 weeks later...