Somethings NOT right

They only get one warning from now Paulus.

They and their posts will be gone before the know it.

This site will be maintained for genuine members only.

Oh I forgot.

That goes for those hiding behind proxy or foriegn servers as well.

!rotfl! Thank the Lord, you're smarter than you look............. abouttime

No one is attacking anyone.

If you are here to cause problems I will remove you and your posts!

I beg your pardon?

you will remove ME? and my posts? and for nothing more than giving a simple reply? now THAT is a threat! OK you may remove my posts as is your perogative, but to remove ME is an entirely different kettle of fish, as ME is a human being and not a fiction of the imagination as exists within a mere mass of erudite scribblings, your mixing the two say it all, as it is now becoming increasingly apparent as to what the problem might be on this forum.

Hee Hee.....was just reading this and it suddenly struck me as how odd the word 'remove' is because if you read it fast it says 'to take away'....but if you slightly pause after the 're' bit like i did....it assumes you've moved it before.....had to re- read as i got lost when i read it my way.......just a dim thought and even dimmer observation.

I beg your pardon?

you will remove ME? and my posts? and for nothing more than giving a simple reply? now THAT is a threat! OK you may remove my posts as is your perogative, but to remove ME is an entirely different kettle of fish, as ME is a human being and not a fiction of the imagination as exists within a mere mass of erudite scribblings, your mixing the two say it all, as it is now becoming increasingly apparent as to what the problem might be on this forum.

Two strikes and your OUT