Well done Notts

A bit of bad news

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11768_6087778,00.html

And Kasper is going to Tottenham hotspurs for 2 million, (But he may be loaned back to us for a season!!) . Great deal that , we pay= £500,000 for him , £1,000,000 in wages for a year, sell him to Spurs for £2,000,000, get him back on loan and have to pay half his wages = £500,000, net profit for Notts = zilch!!!!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early days and Notts have won 3 out of 4 games, putting them in third place, keep it up lads.

Excellent win in the dying seconds today, arguably against the run of play against Grimsby.

A bit of bad news

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11768_6087778,00.html

And Kasper is going to Tottenham hotspurs for 2 million, (But he may be loaned back to us for a season!!) . Great deal that , we pay= £500,000 for him , £1,000,000 in wages for a year, sell him to Spurs for £2,000,000, get him back on loan and have to pay half his wages = £500,000, net profit for Notts = zilch!!!!

I was quite impressed with Rodgers, when I went down the other week. I thought he was a thorn in the side for opposition defenders all afternoon. There's not much of him but pound pound, he's a very effective little player. The kind you want on your side.

Perhaps I should be preparing myself to watching them play in the Blue Square League in a few seasons time, fine by me, I can catch the concrete busway to Histon and enjoy a pint of GK IPA in the tented bar in the mud.

Doom and gloom, a characterstic of the Notts supporter.

Let's hope Rodgers enjoys his initial foray into the naff, artificial, overpaid world of American 'Soccer', nice one, you play for your teammates then abandon them at their possible moment of glory for your backpocket payout, I hope you get the treatment you deserve tomorrow night, what happened to loyalty my friend.

As for Mr Shmiechal, perhaps what happened yesterday might change your mind, unlikely, but Spurs must be hedging their bets if they've come to a loan agreement.

Peter Schmeicalls scarve looked very similar to our BGS effort, did he play rugby in an earlier life.

Do you not find it annoying, that nowadays, all TV interviews with anyone involved in the game, have to take place in front of those poxy advertising screens, clearly the BBC have no control over this, I wonder what would happen if they made an issue out of it. We're ruled by the great world of corporate advertising now, we just lie down and take it, so do the BBC, and thats bad. I know what you will say Ian, but it's a creeping menace, click through Freeview and try and find a channel that isn't showing adverts. Try to watch a programme and nowadays we get the crap even before the introductory credits for a programme come up. As for footie matches, you get into the start of a match, everyone poised to go, then the next minute we have to put up with that moron from Go Compare.

I loathe it and watch BBC as often as I can, pretty soon we'll just have adverts and the snippet of a programme, OK, they need the money and sponsorship, but I can't believe that there isn't a better way of making us brainwashed towards their products.

It's funny, if we're watching something and the adverts come up, do you do this, we flick around the channels trying to avoid it, usually without success, do any of them sell anything to us, no way, we hate them, and I'd never Go Compare, they've dug their own grave as far as we're concerned, despite their efforts.

Might be the wait is over tomorrow!!! and we gain automatic promotion, then again might not!

Are you going to the match tonight Ashley, typical that when I was up in Nottingham last week their Bank Holiday match was away otherwise I'd have gone, I'll probably have to come up again shortly so I might get to Meadow Lane eventually.

They could win the title on the 24th instead when I'm going to watch them at Port Vale!! (I am trying to be sneaky and suggested to SWMBO that we went to Cornwall ,house hunting, around the 8th of May, so that I can stop off at Torquay on the way down !!!)

Nott's are going up ,Notts are going up , ee eye adio , the Notts are going up

3-1 to Notts and Rochdale lose 1-0 at home to Darlington , who unfortunately still get themselves relegated !!!

I bought a couple of bottles of nice Red to celebrate earlier this evening, and can honestly state the first glass has just gone down a treat!!!

Ther nottshs ish goin up, ther nottshs ish goin up, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, adi blooooomin oh, ther nottshs ish goin up!!!!

Bloody good wine this,

ta ta , see you all about Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congrats.gifcheers.gifbravo.gif

I will stop soon.

Honest ............................Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats.gifcongrats.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifbravo.gifbravo.gif

Are we surprised?