Well done Notts

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early days and Notts have won 3 out of 4 games, putting them in third place, keep it up lads.

Excellent win in the dying seconds today, arguably against the run of play against Grimsby.

Good stuff from Notts. In the couple of games I've seen them of late and other spits and spats around the Internet they always look to be a side with goals in it. Always a good sign.

In general, very well done to Notts and congrats to all on their fine achievement of promotion. It's perhaps easy to forget how far off the pace they were not too long ago, what was it, some fifteen points behind the leaders? This has been an incredible run of late which has been characterised by clean sheet after clean sheet - another sign of a good side.

I hope they keep their foot on the gas and go on to crown the season with Championship medals for the players that have done such a fine job.

'Well done Notts' indeed!

Only 4-1 to Notts today ..........LOL............but it secured promotion for certain!

I know, not the team they were! (I remember a fan shouting that at meadow lane when playing villa, had lost 0-6 at home to them 4 days before, and it was true Notts won 1-0!) 2 goals conceded now, time for a new goalie

Final score 1-0 , over 10,000 at Meadow lane for a mid week night match too!!

Of course this means that if Notts beat Port Vale on Saturday, and Rochdale lose to Hereford, then I'm going to be there when they clinch the title !!!!!!!

I've just sent a cash incentive of 20p to every Hereford player who scores on Saturday!!!!

I got home from a pretty dire game at around 6.00pm, I had this feeling of bad things happening in threes before I got to the match and wondered what the third thing would be (I'll tell you about the other two later!!) I didn't think Notts looked anything like the side I've been watching for the last few weeks , they seemed a little jaded, not to take anything away from Port Vale who certainly were the better side in the first half , the second half was level so I think PV deserved the win.

Fortunately Hereford beat Rochdale for us (So I owe them 40p) so we still only need to win at Darlington on Tuesday (Mind you they're playing out their boots at the moment, so it won't be a pushover.) C'mon Notts one final push and then you can have a well earned rest!!!

Saturdays action , pause it on 37 seconds , and if you look top centre of your screen, you will see a red blob. That's me, that is !!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/8643175.stm

You PIES!!!! now 5-0 !!! I'm getting drunk! We want 6 we want 6! lol

Too late Ashley, you will have to settle for 5-0 and the fact that the Pies are Champions!!!! Well done the Maggies!!!

Owdtite.. !englandflag!

Championies championies , oway oway oway !!!!! (Just got in) And I'm too tired to have a drink, I shall make up for it tomorrow though!!!!

Just to let you all know, 'the magpies' are holding a champions/promotion party after the game today to thank all there loyal, long suffering fans, it will be held in the phone box on the junction of meadow lane/London road.

Sven said he's coming but he cant stay for long.

Just to let you all know, 'the magpies' are holding a champions/promotion party after the game today to thank all there loyal, long suffering fans, it will be held in the phone box on the junction of meadow lane/London road.

Sven said he's coming but he cant stay for long.