Well done Notts

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early days and Notts have won 3 out of 4 games, putting them in third place, keep it up lads.

Excellent win in the dying seconds today, arguably against the run of play against Grimsby.

Just a little reminder of what happened on Tuesday night. (I've still got a hangover by the way!!) The secong goal is a bit special , shame the cameraman couldn't keep up with the action.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/8650181.stm

Notts are only 4-0 up already !!! 4 goals in 10 minutes

C'mon you pies , lets hit that magic 100 hundred goals in a season !!!

Well no more goals on the last day of the season , what a bummer!! the team are rubbish , sack the manager , sack the players , sack the chairman, sack the fans !!!!!!

Seriously, well done Notts, here's looking forwards to next season and lets hope we can keep it up.

congrats.gifcongrats.gifcongrats.gifcongrats.gif

Sorry to hear about Florist by the way.!!!

bravo.gifrotfl.gif

Thanks Nick , I didn't hear owt about it either , otherwise I'd have tried to get over!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Any views on new manager? I got impression from TV interview "it's all about motivation" etc that it's a money saving move? ie no new players but that's hardly surprising! Anyway glad no big name is coming in, had enough of them and think Trew has enough upstairs not to have done a Lawton/Lloyd/McParland type of thing, wonder who this new Director of Football will be? surely not Alf Ramsey! lol

IMO, an excellent appointment to select someone 'fresh' with a real determination to succeed and a genuine empathy for the club...

Relief too, that the local sports columns have been spared a very one-dimensional Burley or, most especially, that consistent managerial failure Ince, who has proved - time and again - to be as much use as Anne Frank's drumkit...

Cheers

Robt P.

• 2 months later...

Looks like business as usual at Meadow Lane , 2-0 down at half time to Huddersfield!!

And a final score of £-0 to the Bantams, Notts rooted firmly to the bottom of the league, wonder if they can stay there all season.....................(It's OK Ashley I'm just getting it all said now before anybody else bothers !!)

A good win on Tuesday , shame we can't say the same for Florist. I also notice we've been drawn away again

• 2 weeks later...