Signs Of Getting Older.

19 minutes ago, LizzieM said:

I might continue wearing a mask for longer than necessary while I save up for a facelift.  

Which is our cue to shout " Don't do it Lizzie, you don't need it"...   :biggrin:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Brew said:

Which is our cue to shout " Don't do it Lizzie, you don't need it"...   :biggrin:

That’s just what my husband says but only because he doesn’t want to pay out!

• Like 1

Sounds about right Malcsmith, we watch Dad’s Army quite often and can never remember seeing the particular episode before, mind you they were first televised about 50 years ago ....... 80 episodes!  

I worked out that my dad would have been 120 years old last month had he still been alive, and my mum would have been 119 next month!   Now that really makes me feel old...

• Upvote 1

Sound like me dad, 

And I can't get up off the settee without making groaning noises, 

I remember my childhood days like it were yesterday but now days......... What was I on about??? 

• 1 month later...

Start to worry Kev, when you can't  find your year or the list don't go back far enough.

1943 were a good year too. Pity about the little shindig over in France and Germany. But that weren't owt to do wi' me.

• Like 2

Hey Catfan !!! If you've got your nottstalgia readers on, how's Great Yarmouth? Is it as warm for you as it is in the Deep South? thumbsup

• Like 1