Syed Curry King Glaisdale Drive

Went by the place over the last two nights, and from what I can tell, it's gone!

Anyone know what's happened to it? I don't think it ever caught on, and who want's to go for a ruby in the middle of an industrial estate?

Maybe the letter of litigation they received did it for them.

Remember the lamb vindaloo the waiter knocked off the heated tray, which I claimed to my solicitor at a later date burnt my little finger?

Someone said where there’s blame there’s a claim; it certainly did it for them and me.

Sometime in the next few weeks I’m hobbling over to long eaton where I have been told a new Indian restaurant has opened, heard its close by the Wheatsheaf pub which is across the road from the library, anybody been for a meal there?

Has the pub as well as the restaurant closed then Craig?

I passed this today and they have a large sign outside saying that it will be open soon as the Gurkha kitchen, serving Nepalese and Indian cuisine.

And offering the true taste of Nepal.

This must be the first offering of Nepalese food locally.

...Remember the lamb vindaloo the waiter knocked off the heated tray...

Don't remember you telling us that, Brian! Can you give us a post reference?

May have had too much competition from Spices (the old gondola) http://www.spiceswollaton.co.uk/ seems to get rave reviwes on the net http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?rlz=1T4GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=spices+wollaton&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=spices&hnear=wollaton&cid=16584936167558206103&dtab=2&ei=fMarS4nMF8qy4Qbc6tDdDw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQqgUwAA

Theres also Lime round the corner on Woodhouse way http://www.lime-restaurant.co.uk/ possibly the freshest/best Indian i have ever had in Nottingham , i did recommend it to a bloke @ work & he went 4 time in one week ! If you go try the Rim jhim (chillies / garlic / coriander)

Hey Margaret - It's a pity you didn't post that a couple of weeks ago. I had to visit Long Eaton to take care of some rather nasty business, but I would have been pleased to meet you for a curry! Maybe next time I am over we can get together?

I'm over next thursday night and am going out for a meal with my old bessie mate , I was just looking at those Indians you put links to Nick and I'm possibly going to take him to one of them, if any body else wants to join us you're more than welcome

I'm over next thursday night and am going out for a meal with my old bessie mate , I was just looking at those Indians you put links to Nick and I'm possibly going to take him to one of them, if any body else wants to join us you're more than welcome

Bugger!

I'm doing the 10th anniversary gig at The Ice Centre that night.

Makes me laugh that place, they turn it into an indian and its biggest signage on the building still says poachers tavern, it will never work when the locals can get chips beans and spam from the local Heron store for 11p. !cheers!

• 3 months later...