Well now I've heard it all. Apparently the Pommy cricket team are having a whinge [so what's new??] regarding the bat Ricky Ponting uses to play cricket. It's made of graphite & the poms think he may have an unfair advantage when playing................ PLEEZE!!

The other thing they are having a cry about is he has fluoro kangaroo stickers on the bat & they think it may put players off. Boo Hoo, if I was them I would just get on with trying to win & stop faffing around,or is this just an excuse to delay the inevitable...............again!

• 3 months later...
England v Australia 4th Test Tickets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ashes Tickets - England v Australia 25/08/05

Thursday 25th August

4th Test, Day 1 at Nottingham, Trent Bridge

Price per ticket:   £300.00 (Excluding: VAT at 17.5%)

Friends Can you beleive the price £300 for one day..and that's not with VAT, i call that daylight robbery..It wouldn't matter how much i loved a sport i would not pay those silly prices. Shock When it's held at the Oval they want £450 a day.. and £550 for the second day.Shock Shock Shock cricket_sign_md_wht.gif

Nope Sis had them done Thursday, they look great too, 3 colors this time yahoo