Unbelievable!!!

• 6 months later...

Amazing

Often, in other examples of model photography, there's one thing which lets it down. The background of trees/sky/hills is always obviously a model and never looks realistic or proportionate.

Seeing how he sets everything up, this guy has cracked that problem by using the real thing! And it makes a massive difference.

Certainly superb...

There are certain model railway layouts which can almost match this standard, several of which tour the country to the various week-end shows.

One of the best has to be Retford, by Roy Jackson...

A totally accurate representation of the Notts station, and surrounding area, in the 50's/60's.

Cheers

Robt P.

• 2 years later...

I found this and did not know where to put it, so I I thought I would revive this post.

Look at the link it is amazing craftmanship............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329082/At-oak-time--Carpenter-carves-functioning-watches-entirely-wood.html

• Upvote 1

i once saw some tiny modles oof babies made out of marzipan they were only about 3 inches long but the detail in the faces was ammazing .wish i could remember were i saw them think i have to go through my emails as have a feeling someone sent them to me by email.

I found this and did not know where to put it, so I I thought I would revive this post.

Look at the link it is amazing craftmanship............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329082/At-oak-time--Carpenter-carves-functioning-watches-entirely-wood.html

Bet they there watches are made out of (s)ticks !