What's Your Favourite Tipple??

I know what BIP & Mick will say a pint of the best!! Mine's Vodka & Tonic. What about the rest of you??

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. I would describe it as 'eerily warming'. The more calvados - the more eerie and warming 

Alcohol

Posted Images

Make mine a rum and Coke please! Preferably flavored rum like mango or banana! Or a strawberry daiquiri (Is a cabana boy included?) Bip, are you looking for extra work? :lol:

Mmmm sounds yummy Cali,never tried flavoured Rum. And as for this Cabana boy is he the same as the Polish sausage??

Last night I had a go at the Chivas Regal............. now that's a nice drop me old hearties :rolleyes:

I meant the job of Cabana Boy, can you rub some oil on my back while you're at it, oh and one more daiquiri please!! :P

I love a nice glass of good french red wine not the cheap ones the good ones, being as my sister owns a good old irish pub in Brittany. Coupled with the wine sitting in the garden, slowly tasting its ambience to perfection. Wine is so so under rated in this country, come on you lot, try some. ;)

Hi Dicko sounds bliss,drinking red wine in an Irish pub in Brittany,does it get any better?? I love Red wine but it doesn't like me very much,it has taken me ages to find a red I can drink without it giving me a headache from hell. I was just reading in the International Express that english folks are drinking a massive amount of Aussie red wine in preference to French. About 38% of red wine drunk in the UK is Australian, anyone tried the Aussie stuff??? it's good.

post-25-1114685919_thumb.gif

What do they charge for a bottle of Aussie red Dicko?? just out of interest.

I can get a nice red for about 8/10 bucks

They did that to take attention away from their sweaty feet yuk!!!

Would really welcome other forum members on this subject of wine or rip off britain!

I know nottscops cant really respond to this one or we will all get booked lol :P But we live in hopes dont we people, he looks like a nice cop or dont he? sadly he should have been at the trip that night when angels daughters car got broken into. sorry BIP subject is now truly dropped love you ice, chrissie

post-25-1114898511_thumb.gif

caz For a decent ozzie red around ÂŁ8 and upwards a bottle. Its all the damn tax they add on it love, this is truly rip off Britain.

My god that sounds expensive. I just bought a bottle of Michelini Merlot very nice, for $9.99 today & it's a dollar more than last week!! so not sure how that would work but maybe about 4 quid?? we had a few bottles of Chilean red when we holidayed a few years ago,that wasn't bad, I think it was about a fiver then??

<_< [Hey caz, lidl bip explains a supermarket chain. Its a cheap aldi lol bip. this evening caz i am now opening a bottle of good ozzie cabernet sauvignon that cost me ÂŁ6 quid, well worth it, australian wine is so so good grape content.

when i hiccup please excuse me and blame the ozzies hiccup again, thats the advert, try some bip and caz and stay off the beer. :(

post-25-1114982591_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dicko I just saw an advert in OK! magazine for a bottle of Aussie red for 3.49 quid.........how cheap is that ??

• 3 years later...
Worthington creamflow draught bitter i could live on this stuff! it's just so good very smooth great taste sometimes have it on my cornflakes for breakfast

Just got a load of beer in for Crimbo I've gone for a box of Corona (my new favorite) & bag of limes & box of Peroni Nastro Azzurro & 8 tins of Worthington cream flow for brother in-law 8 x WKD iron brew for Daughter - Blossom hill white zinfandel for dinner.

If you had asked me this on Saturday it would have been none, after my little foray into the drinks cabinet with my mate.!!!!!

But it has to be real ale and a nice Red Wine.

Ayup Bip,

Must be bottled Guinness poured slowly through the cider and let it settle, you should be able to see a line where the two have settled, drink the Guinness through the cider, mmm

Sod the Nescafe I'll nip to the Tesco tomorrow and get a couple of cans of each

Rog