What's Your Favourite Tipple??

Must be bottled Guinness poured slowly through the cider and let it settle, you should be able to see a line where the two have settled, drink the Guinness through the cider, mmm

Poor man's Black Velvet (for the real thing you use champagne of course) but not for me thanks.

In a perfect world, mine'd be a pint of Fullers' ESB (cask, not the bottled stuff in Sainsburys) but that means going to London so the pain outweighs the potential pleasure.

I'll settle for a few pints of whatever my local real ale pub's got in at the moment; pedigree last week.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. I would describe it as 'eerily warming'. The more calvados - the more eerie and warming 

Alcohol

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

One of my husbands staff has been back to sri lanka for a his annual holiday and brought back a bottle of whisky -called 'passport whisky' it was bottled in scotland. Not sure what its like as it hasn't been opened - any takers? Can't stand whisky - husband likes remy martin

Timothy Taylors Landlord and Kelham Island ( Sheffield ) Pale Ryder.

Have you got rid of your addiction to that slime called Worthington Smooth flow yet Radfordred, when people praise that filth, they clearly are undermining the brewery industry in this country, thats how these big multinationals get their way.

chateauneuf du pape :Friends: hopefully the friends buy it!!!

Often go over to calais (live 20mins from Chunnel) and fill the car boot with good reds!!

but local supers are great value now, the 3 for a tenner deals allow everyone to 'experiment' to discover their own wine taste!!

I believe there's one out there for everyone!! just have fun finding it..................... !laughing!

and yes, I like good beer, have the 'bay window' above the belt as proof............ !jumping!

ayupmeduck, denshaw,

It's currently ÂŁ29 out & ÂŁ22 back, no cheap deals in summer, or anytime these days.............. :(

• 1 year later...

Have you got rid of your addiction to that slime called Worthington Smooth flow yet Radfordred, when people praise that filth, they clearly are undermining the brewery industry in this country, thats how these big multinationals get their way.

Yeah i have not drank that for yonks Jameson Irish Whiskey now my medicine , makes my corn flakes soggy.

!englandflag! Nice Belgian beer, Leffe Blond...................you can get it over here on draught in some pubs, but they won't serve it in pints............. !cheers!

• 2 years later...

Harvest Pale by Castle Rock - drunk at the brewery tap in Nottingham - the Vat and Fiddle, a real ale drinkers pub.

tia maria with just ice any time but for that very special tipple colooa over ice tia maria on top and on top of that baileys but that gets very expensive when drinking out.

!jumping!